Volcano Meteorite Economic Collapse EMP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Volcano Meteorite Economic Collapse EMP

1. Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Yep, old man here also, sleeping granny.
    Touching avatar!
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Scvette View Post
    Wow. What planet are you beaming all your spew from?
    Oh goody,another one of Lucifer's Mindless Spawn sent to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ It's Much More Difficult To Hide One's Ignorance Than To Acquire Knowledge ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

For you old timers that will be staying put, I think it's time to get yourselves a belt-fed... Even in semi-auto format, with enough linked ammo you can have some serious sustained fire capability. Last I checked, semi-auto RPDs are going for about $1200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Oh goody,another one of Lucifer's Mindless Spawn sent to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ It's Much More Difficult To Hide One's Ignorance Than To Acquire Knowledge ~
    Ha ha ha. That's right,if you don't follow ringos spell,then you become one of Satans spawn. Typical religious nut jobs come back. Ringo don't you have someone locked up in your basement you need to go tend too.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    For you old timers that will be staying put, I think it's time to get yourselves a belt-fed... Even in semi-auto format, with enough linked ammo you can have some serious sustained fire capability. Last I checked, semi-auto RPDs are going for about $1200.
    Be sure mount and cans are 360 swivel with a very comfortable chair. High back, steel reinforced with layers of wadding, you can't use ceramic plates as they will not take multiple hits for long. The chair itself must be able to take an AK round at the very least. Gunnerbob would know a minimum better than I.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Touching avatar!
    One of my few friends bought this for us. He was 21-year Army vet. It is in the turnaround of my Scorpion Ranch. It is poured concrete, heavy.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123