Volcano Meteorite Economic Collapse EMP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Volcano Meteorite Economic Collapse EMP

  1. #1

    Volcano Meteorite Economic Collapse EMP

    In recent days I have been approached by 2 different people about joining up with them in the event of some kind of disaster.
    Their reasoning appears to be my weapons and ammunition cash as well as my ability to use them.

    In a disaster situation I have never thought about taking on others none the less joining up with others. My thought processes have always been the survival of my household and immediate family.
    I currently have a plan and a direction to go. I only have to travel 18 miles to a secure location.

    Do I join forces, or remain on my current singular path?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Depends. What do they have to offer? Do they have something specific you need? Are they good shots? It's better to have two or three shooters than just one if they know what they're doing. But unless they can be an asset, you have your answer.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Flint, Michigan
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    In recent days I have been approached by 2 different people about joining up with them in the event of some kind of disaster.
    Their reasoning appears to be my weapons and ammunition cash as well as my ability to use them.

    In a disaster situation I have never thought about taking on others none the less joining up with others. My thought processes have always been the survival of my household and immediate family.
    I currently have a plan and a direction to go. I only have to travel 18 miles to a secure location.

    Do I join forces, or remain on my current singular path?
    Similar situation on my end. A friend of mine does not prep, however, he wants to start, I do not have many supplies stocked up, always tend to go through them before refreshing them, however if they have anything good to offer, remember numbers are security, security in a WROL or SHTF scenario is #1.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,352
    The more who have access to your stuff the more your stuff will disappear.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ellsworth KS
    Posts
    340
    Depends. If adding them costs more than it gains, stay with the current singular path. It's easier for several people to survive than just a few. On the other hand, if they don't have anything ready and aren't the type who will add anything, you don't want them.
    TANSTAAFL

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshd View Post
    Depends. If adding them costs more than it gains, stay with the current singular path. It's easier for several people to survive than just a few. On the other hand, if they don't have anything ready and aren't the type who will add anything, you don't want them.
    Anyone strong enough and skilled enough to be an asset also has the potential to look upon you as a liability.

  8. #7
    I cannot wait to see what, if anything happens in my lifetime. If I decide to join forces with one of these groups I am sure their "Leader" will continue to be the leader.
    It is only then I think they will show their hand in what they have planned, if anything. Not sure verifiable trust would apply here but it might.
    I think I'm going to sit on my hands for a while and see if they approach me again. I think at this point they need to verbally sweeten the pot or engage in a discussion or an overview of their plan.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    If I decide to join forces with one of these groups I am sure their "Leader" will continue to be the leader.
    Bet not.

    Unless the leader has some method of enforcing his leadership people don’t generally have the discipline to work as a team under a “leader” for any length of time. Usually everyone decides their way is better and follows it.
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,804
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  11. #10
    A scenario we have been contemplating since the 1970ís oil embargo, the Y2K and quantize easing II. Too old to bug out, moved to a secure area of less than 7,000 LDS souls, scoped out to marker of 283 yards (MIL-DOT) and staples, soap, water, and other necessities, friend and family all on 5.56, 7.62, .45 acp, .40 S&W and THE WORD. Now we just wait for the collapse from within and hope the kerosene lasts as long as food. Why worry it helps not? The word that I consider Holy has it all from start to finish and the end is surely near. Just as in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days and the coming of the Son of G_d. Or it could be
    Re: THE KILLER CARAVANS - WHAT THE FUTURE MAY BRING
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast