Commissary Is Going To Track Your Purchases...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commissary Is Going To Track Your Purchases...

Exclamation Commissary Is Going To Track Your Purchases...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Nothing new, unfortunately... Already tracked through every rewards program out there. Government could certainly tap in to that whenever it wants.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

I have an entirely separate keyrind just for all those dumb little reward program cards tht I keep in my glove box. pet stores, big box stores, gas stations, all of it.. looks like a school janitor's keyring. I hate those things.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

There isn't much the military doesn't know about me. For over 60 years I have filled out every sort of questionnaire available to the government from security clearances on down. Every time I enter a military reservation, my ID is scanned to determine my eligibility to be there, verification of check writing privileges etc. I don't care if the government knows what food I buy...someone can look at me and see that I am well fed and all the food goes to good use. I am waiting to see when they will start requiring RFID chips on one's body. That will be the day we part ways.

Commissary Is Going To Track Your Purchases...-dscf8200_zps968c9fd4.jpg

...tons of those things. tons.
    Robert A. Heinlein

7. For those who wouldn't know - commissaries don't sell booze of any kind so all they can get from this is what kinds of food my family eats. If they want to pretend that some food I'm buying is or isn't healthy they can cross-reference that with my PFT (Physical Fitness Test) scores they will see that last June at 54 years old I scored 290 out of 300.

Booze comes from the Class 6 store or the O-club. LOL They can track light bulbs, batteries, toiletries and the liek as well as food, and if they do this for the commesaries, the PX/BX is next.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have lots of those dumb customer tracking cards, just none that actually have my real information on them. Fill out their stupid forms and use a assumed name and false address, they won't know the difference. Screw their tracking....

Quote Originally Posted by Safebustr View Post
    I have lots of those dumb customer tracking cards, just none that actually have my real information on them. Fill out their stupid forms and use a assumed name and false address, they won't know the difference. Screw their tracking....
    I've done the same thing. Unfortunately, some of the stores now want to scan your license before they will issue one.
    Guess which stores I don't do business with?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

For some stores, you have no choice if you want their best prices. Kroger is one of them. They do from time to time also send excellent coupons including free stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast