Hurricane Security

Thread: Hurricane Security

1. Hurricane Security

Need 100 man group to deploy to Houston area, soon, to guard fuel depots. We are running out of applicants, so I decided to post advertisement here. If you have clean criminal record and can commit to 30 day tour, room and board provided, please contact Seekers Investigations, TX Lic C11689, 903-844-9555. If this advertisement is not approprate for this forum, I apologize, but we are running out of time.

Chuck (Possum) Kirkpatrick
    Last edited by Possum; 09-15-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Is the phone number correct? I saw a similar request in another area with the phone number: 903-845-9555.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

No doubt that they're legit, just wondering which phone number is correct.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    No doubt that they're legit, just wondering which phone number is correct.

gf
    According to the web sites 903-844-9555 is the correct phone number.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Has anyone from this site signed up?

I'm planning on calling in the morning.

gf