Islam's agenda--Warning--Very Graphic‏ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Islam's agenda--Warning--Very Graphic‏

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    If their Allah is so great and he wants us infidels dead then why does he need lackeys he could just do it himself.
    That's just a bastardized version of Islam. Most true Muslims don't believe in that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    That's just a bastardized version of Islam. Most true Muslims don't believe in that stuff.
    They may not all believe it but that is in "their scriptures".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My point was and is that if he was so great as they believe then he would be preforming miracles for them, he would be able to change our hearts, and not commanding them to go forth and kill every one that is not of their faith.

Simple logic something they do not possess would tell these inbred morons that, but then if you keep them uneducated, stupid and inbred then they are easer to control and you get to remain in power, and they have a very special place in Hell (and not Hell Michigan either) for these people, and it is the job of the Military (any countries) to help them get there sooner.

One more thing if you look closely enough you will quickly realize just how big a sham their Koran and faith is!
    Last edited by Sheldon; 09-18-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    My point was and is that if he was so great as they believe then he would be preforming miracles for them, would ber able to change our hear, and not commanding them to go forth and kill every one that is not of their faith.

Simple logic something they do not possess would tell these inbred morons that, but then if you keep them uneducated, stupid and inbred then they are easer to control and you get to remain in power, and they have a very special place in Hell (and not Hell Michigan either) for these people, and it is the job of the Military (any countries) to help them get there sooner.

One more thing if you look closely enough you will quickly realize just how big a sham their Koran and faith is!
    Would you tell a nonextremist Muslim that to their face? What if one of them told you the same thing about your faith to your face? Their faith is just as legitimate to them as Christianity is to Christians.

I guess the only difference is that if you diss their religion, the extremists will be ready to declare holy war, while if they diss Christianity, we'll just turn the other cheek.

6. The Bible tells where this people come from and it is not the God of creation. Islam is not a religion of peace and if they get a strong foothold here we will see evil like none have seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    The Bible tells where this people come from and it is not the God of creation. Islam is not a religion of peace and if they get a strong foothold here we will see evil like none have seen before.
    What is happening in London and other parts of Europe is a prime example.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Would you tell a nonextremist Muslim that to their face? What if one of them told you the same thing about your faith to your face? Their faith is just as legitimate to them as Christianity is to Christians.

I guess the only difference is that if you diss their religion, the extremists will be ready to declare holy war, while if they diss Christianity, we'll just turn the other cheek.
    Yes I would, the Koran was written by an illiterate individual that was supposedly Gods voice to the masses. Kind of like a Pope.

The extremest of their religion rape, murder, practice incest, beat their wife worse than you would a cur dog, their children are cannon folder, and hate all who are not of their sect. If a Jew, Catholic, Protestant, Methodist, Buddhist, or any other religion were to practice this bull they would be chastised, ostracized, and persecuted and not hidden and tolerated like the Muslim world does. Even the Communist at their pinnacle of deprivation did not reach this low, although Mao came closest.

Although the Pope's of the past caused some real messes they did not go around trying to create the word of God by withing their own bible, it is the work of many over centuries, and not the work of a lone individual who's obvious drug induced ramblings and opinions do not stand up under scrutiny.

Mohamed did just that further his greedy kin and first in command started the holy wars, distorted the writings, and my guess Mohammad was murdered by some of his own in their quest for power. Y

Yeah that is a religion I could get into all right.

OK WOW, how did we go from talking about the video and the JEHAD people to bashing a entire race for what a few are doing? Because some of them take the words from there bible and use it as a cause to murder rape, and behead people. Does not give us a right to say All muslims are bad people thats just nuts thats in line with what Hitler did with the jews. Sheldon The people you keep calling imbreds and dumb ass people are far from that. How can we as the US claim to be what we are if we are no better then the People on the holy war who hate all of us? Hating a Entire race for what a few do is Nuts and you sound like the JEHAD mother fucks who talk all that **** about our race. Don't get me wrong i will be the first to shoot one of them if it comes to it. But don't make your self sound like a racist by bashing the whole race.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

The film is scary, no doubt about it. But what worries me is that there are some on one side who believe that ALL muslims are potential terrorists because some of the terrorists quote the Koran as their inspiration or whatever. Meanwhile there are those on the other side who think that people like Bush are simply Christian versions of those same extreme views. Fortunately there are a lot more sensible people than that, but seems sometimes the kookiest birds chirp the loudest...
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Key word Extremist... read it again, and you are right not all Muslims are a issue but the 10% that are have been and continue to be ignored, harbored, given refuge too and thus sanctioned by the overwhelming majority of the remainder.

So anyone else here remember the poem about WWII and Hitler and his persecution of the Jewish community... They came for... and I did nothing... well it is a direct analogy to the Muslim community, They go for... and they do nothing...

If I as a Christian should see some other Christian killing, maiming, raping, or carrying a bomb, they are in deep doo do right now, and depending on the situation they may not survive the encounter, can you name more than a handful of Muslims that would do this, but I bet every member of this forum would.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 09-18-2008 at 07:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast