Let's do THIS

Thread: Let's do THIS

Let's do THIS

Maybe a new gun design will make the libs rethink gun control. I mean, who can resist kittens?! Might be a great crime deterrent... Can't mug anyone, gotta pet the cute lil' kitty!! LMAO

These Guns Replaced With Kittens Will Be the Best Thing You See Today
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

It'd make media reports so much funnier, too... "Three killed by deadly assault kitten!" LOL

Okay, so I'm probably more tired than I thought...
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Cool. It'd probably please all the libtards. But it would sure make them look stupid. Although I'm sure they're used to that.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Cool. It'd probably please all the libtards. But it would sure make them look stupid. Although I'm sure they're used to that.
    Unfortunately, they think they're all being smart... They don't even notice any more. Of course, "Ban all the kittens!" might even sound silly to them!
    Modern Whig

I actually do own more cats than I do firearms, I think. I have a rescue with 21 furry little residents.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I actually do own more cats than I do firearms, I think. I have a rescue with 21 furry little residents.
    I know I have more cats than guns, I don't even have to count them.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

I try to keep the balance pretty even, so I can arm all of them if I have to.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I try to keep the balance pretty even, so I can arm all of them if I have to.
    An armed cat? Now that's scary. My cat, Hermes, is already a Mighty Hunter without firepower.
    Modern Whig