Things That Just Pi$$ You Off - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

The thing that really grinds my gears is the failure of society to accept responsibility for themselves. This is why we're in the situation we're in now in this country. Always blame someone else. This is the reason for the delusional politicians in this country who think they are rulers not public servants.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    How about when they use OUR tax dollars to buy steak, Lobster, Cruises, And other things that I, in my everyday life cannot buy or buy in the quantities they buy them in.
    Stand at a Supermarket some time and just notice what is purchased on OUR Dime.
    I do it all the time. By the time I get out of the store, I'm not fit company to be around.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The double standard that the lib MSM and lib-o-rats use all the time. The WH POS could take a dump on the Oval Office desk and they would say, "What courage! What a statement!" Or some other crap that would excuse obummer. But if Bush, a GOP or any other Conservative put his foot on the desk they would have a cow about the disrespect for such a historic desk!

Which is why I NEVER buy the printed press or watch any of the networks! I ONLY watch them if they are showing an NFL game I want to watch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    The thing that really grinds my gears is the failure of society to accept responsibility for themselves. This is why we're in the situation we're in now in this country. Always blame someone else. This is the reason for the delusional politicians in this country who think they are rulers not public servants.
    Personal Responsibility. What a concept. I often get head shakes at work when I own my mistakes. BUT, With that also comes the expectation that others own theirs as well.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

There are some things that Just Pi$$ me off no matter how numb I should be to them.
    What are your Triggers?

I get really Pi$$ed off when I hear people sing the praises about Barack Frickin Obama.
    How blind can some people be.
    Those things make me angry too. But what really gets me is when people try to cheat at rummy 500 and hold all their sets and lay them down at once and discard their last card. That's punch worthy.

Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

Liberalism...

Quote Originally Posted by slimmy View Post
    Liberalism...
    According to Charles Krauthammer it may very well be dead.
    I think it would be fitting if the Affordable Care Act Killed the party.

... And it's Pi$$ing me off That George Zimmerman can't stay out of the news. Seriously George?

How about when they use OUR tax dollars to buy steak, Lobster, Cruises, And other things that I, in my everyday life cannot buy or buy in the quantities they buy them in.
    Stand at a Supermarket some time and just notice what is purchased on OUR Dime.
    I have worked in the Super Market industry for 20 years and it just gets worse.

AND...

Can you imagine if we claimed these people on our Taxes as Dependents? But are they not our dependents?
    I love Pepsi. As an unemployed single father, in a manner of speaking...I miss Pepsi. But I will not under any circumstances ever ever use taxpayer money to getit.

11. What??? Me pissed???? Just how pissed am I?????Apparently not pissed enough. Things are the same as they ever were.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast