Things That Just Pi$$ You Off - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

Quote Originally Posted by dannpd View Post
    What??? Me pissed???? Just how pissed am I?????Apparently not pissed enough. Things are the same as they ever were.
    Only if you're not paying attention.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Those things make me angry too. But what really gets me is when people try to cheat at rummy 500 and hold all their sets and lay them down at once and discard their last card. That's punch worthy.
    That's how it's played dune coon. (It's not racist when us evil Muzzie A-rabs call each other that.)

Gun videos on youtube that are 30 minutes of a taking head and 30 seconds of actually shooting the gun. AAAuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. My advice to people making youtube videos, just shoot the damn gun. We all know which end the bullet comes out of.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Gun videos on youtube that are 30 minutes of a taking head and 30 seconds of actually shooting the gun. AAAuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. My advice to people making youtube videos, just shoot the damn gun. We all know which end the bullet comes out of.
    Dude. I just go to my local gun shop and ask him to show me one.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    The thing that really grinds my gears is the failure of society to accept responsibility for themselves. This is why we're in the situation we're in now in this country. Always blame someone else. This is the reason for the delusional politicians in this country who think they are rulers not public servants.
    Thank you, I was starting to think that maybe I was the crazy one for thinking I alone should be responsible for my actions. At least I see that there are others out there that also accept responsibility for what they do, and don't do. :-)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

7. Television. 'nuff said.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    If a video doesn't get to the point in 20 seconds or less, I've already shut it off and am doing something else. I don't have the time for that. I don't care what it's about either.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Lately I'm facing a rash of Telephone Calls with no name on the caller I.D. No Name, No Answer, Comprende?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

People that hang up without saying anything when they get a wrong number. Is it really that hard to say "sorry, I must have dialed a wrong number"? It's just common courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Lately I'm facing a rash of Telephone Calls with no name on the caller I.D. No Name, No Answer, Comprende?
    Could be a lot of things. Are you on the "Do Not Call" list? If so, it could be robo calls that only realize that after dialing. I think I get some of those. I know my husband doesn't have a girlfriend so it's not her checking to see if the coast is clear. However HIS cell phone number is just one number off from a local mexican restaurant and some people just hang up when they realize they got the wrong number.
    If you have a number on the caller ID, you can run it through Google or Pipl-Reverse Phone Lookup https://pipl.com/. Neither of which gives very good results, but once in awhile you get lucky.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast