Things That Just Pi$$ You Off
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

Things That Just Pi$$ You Off

There are some things that Just Pi$$ me off no matter how numb I should be to them.
    What are your Triggers?

I get really Pi$$ed off when I hear people sing the praises about Barack Frickin Obama.
    How blind can some people be.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Blue state folks telling me that I do not need a handgun or that I need a permit.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Hey, a few people did benefit from ACA... and if we didn't we must be selfish pigs who don't want people to have access to health care.

I get easily annoyed by people who protest something when they don't do the research and have no idea what they're talking about. Unfortunately, many of those people are politicians.

Heck, I don't even care what side they're on as long as they understand the issue and have a valid reason for believing what they do.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

I'm tired of supporting parasitic leeches. Be they welfare mothers that pop out a kid every nine months or illegal aliens that have found it's easier to sit at home than work.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Taxation without representation.

Hanging around people that are pi$$ed off. Why would I want to gather around a group of people talking about how pi$$ed off they get?

Life's too short. Walk away from those that pi$$ you off and hang around those that are like-minded. Now if the like-minded folk are folk that are as pi$$ed off as you, then you have my prayers.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    And not being able to deduct my share of the welfare/illegal/ class as dependents.

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    Taxation period.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I'm tired of supporting parasitic leeches. Be they welfare mothers that pop out a kid every nine months or illegal aliens that have found it's easier to sit at home than work.
    How about when they use OUR tax dollars to buy steak, Lobster, Cruises, And other things that I, in my everyday life cannot buy or buy in the quantities they buy them in.
    Stand at a Supermarket some time and just notice what is purchased on OUR Dime.
    I have worked in the Super Market industry for 20 years and it just gets worse.

AND...

Can you imagine if we claimed these people on our Taxes as Dependents? But are they not our dependents?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    There are some things that Just Pi$$ me off no matter how numb I should be to them.
    What are your Triggers?

I get really Pi$$ed off when I hear people sing the praises about Barack Frickin Obama.
    How blind can some people be.
    They used to sing praise to Jim Jones back in the day. You know where that got them.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast