Funny......Sarah Palin Name Generator
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny......Sarah Palin Name Generator

Funny......Sarah Palin Name Generator

Click on the link & type in your real name to find out what it could've been had Sarah Palin birthed you.

Please don't get all upset...I like S.P. very much, but I question her name choices. This is all in good humor.

Enjoy!

Polit Tsk Tsk Tsk: Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

By the way, Pascal ends up being......

RECOIL ZOO PALIN!

HA!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

put in my name.. "Geoff" comes out as
    Goalie Sanka Palin
    lol no thanks.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Mine was vise peeper palin.BS BS

Hey, those are funny. Mine's Chin Trout Palin and my kids Luger Otter, Skunk Grunt, and Soup Landmine. Actually, that landmine one fits my youngest pretty well :)

Her kids names sound like places to me, maybe someplace where something meaningful happened (with the exception of Trig--haven't gotten that placed yet). The track, Bristol Bay, somewhere among the willows, their Piper airplane . . . or maybe she just liked those names because she didn't like being one of the many Sarah's in town growing up and didn't want that to happen to her kids.

Mine would be...Puck Mule Palin

My wife would be...Rust Mustang Palin. It's pretty accurate. That fits my wife perfectly! Glad she doesn't read this forum...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I got Knife Pile Palin. That's awesome. I'm going to the courthouse right now.
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

I'm Shank Pistol Palin

Buster Taint Palin :suicide2:
    If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.
    Ted Nugent

11. Mine would be:

Bowl Antler Palin
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast