Care to guess who this guy will be voting for?

Thread: Care to guess who this guy will be voting for?

Care to guess who this guy will be voting for?

I found this article on yahoo. I could be wrong, but my guess is that this November, he'll be voting for Barack Obama.

Star Spangled mess: Mavs' Howard insults anthem - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

DALLAS (AP)—The battered reputation of Josh Howard took another hit this week when an online video surfaced showing the Dallas Mavericks forward disrespecting the national anthem.

In a video posted on YouTube, Howard is shown on a football field at a charity flag football game. As the national anthem plays in the background, Howard approaches a camera and says: “‘The Star Spangled Banner’ is going on right now. I don’t even celebrate that (expletive). I’m black.”

Howard’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment. Donnie Nelson, the Mavericks’ president of basketball operations, directed questions to team owner Mark Cuban, who in an e-mail declined to comment.

The incident is the latest off-court problem for Howard, a fifth-year pro from Wake Forest who averaged 19.9 points and seven rebounds last season. He was arrested in July when police said he was drag racing at 94 mph in a 55 zone. A court appearance was scheduled for next week.

Howard was criticized last season for saying in a radio interview during a first-round playoff series against New Orleans that he occasionally smokes marijuana. Later that same series, he angered coach Avery Johnson by throwing himself a birthday bash after a Game 4 loss to the Hornets.

that guy sounds like a real winner... quite the roll model
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

He is a clown. Not even that good of a ball player at that.

He wont be around much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    He is a clown. Not even that good of a ball player at that.

He wont be around much longer.
    I'm not so sure about that. Maybe you haven't seen Allen Iverson, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Dennis Rodman and other NBA nutcases who have had long careers.

“‘The Star Spangled Banner’ is going on right now. I don’t even celebrate that (expletive). I’m black.”
    :shock: I didn't have any idea that being black and being American were mutually exclusive!!!
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Send them back without a mule.

If he hates America so much he could move to another country. I wonder how much money he could make playing basketball for France? That would be a good place for him to go and whine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If he hates America so much he could move to another country. I wonder how much money he could make playing basketball for France? That would be a good place for him to go and whine.
    If he moves there, then probably France's version of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would probably convince that France's national anthem is somehow racist and he'd probably say those same things there too.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Send them back without a mule.
    Send him anywhere other than the U.S. in a pine wood box! WTF is wrong with these people??? Simply put - America, Love it or leave it!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

There's that darn right of free speech being abused again. Does he realize that if he said those things in China, he'd be imprisoned?