facts and figures of recent history
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: facts and figures of recent history

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    facts and figures of recent history

    This is a matter of opinion and opinions are like (well you know)

    everybody has one.



    *******************************

    A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

    Pause a moment, reflect back.
    These events are actual events from history…They really happened!!!

    Do you remember?

    1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

    2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

    3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

    4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

    5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

    6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

    7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.

    8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

    9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

    10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

    11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

    12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

    13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

    14. While we are at it let's not forget the USS Cole 18 dead scores injured-- again Militant Muslim Male extremists!

    15. Let's also not forget the Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia...19 Dead and hundreds of USAF folks injured--You guessed it Muslim Male extremists


    No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatic's intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.. Absolutely No Profiling!

    They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

    According to The Book of Revelations:

    The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

    And Now:

    For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America ... A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremist) and in his 40s.

    Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???

    I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Barack Hussein Obama...with a not one but three Muslim names

    Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

    As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

    'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

    Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

    Remember we are all in this together
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #2
    History repeats itself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,678
    One thing I noticed is that each factoid included "Muslim EXTREMISTS." So yes, profiling is justified, but let's remember that while all the extremists are Muslims, all Muslims are not extremists. I'm in favor of profiling, but not to the extent it was carried out against Japanese Americans during World War II, when they were sent to internment camps. Keep a close watch on Muslims, but not at the expense of the civil liberties of those who aren't a danger.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    ...According to The Book of Revelations:

    The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything...
    I've seen remarks similar to this numerous times and can't find a simple explanation anywhere; Google only sends me to websites with extremely long and convoluted justifications for the statement.

    Can you provide either a brief explanation with germaine scripture (prophecy) references? Or, at least give me a link to a website that doesn't take hours to wade through?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  6. #5
    Well I guess you think that the camel jocks are evil.No just some of them. Ya like the ones alive today!!!!!!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    One thing I noticed is that each factoid included "Muslim EXTREMISTS." So yes, profiling is justified, but let's remember that while all the extremists are Muslims, all Muslims are not extremists. I'm in favor of profiling, but not to the extent it was carried out against Japanese Americans during World War II, when they were sent to internment camps. Keep a close watch on Muslims, but not at the expense of the civil liberties of those who aren't a danger.
    Profiling is Profiling.

    You cant be to selective when you carry out something like this.

    If you are going to profile a ethnic group, gender, or age you do it to its full extent.

    For example, when I am at the local mall checking out some hot tail I tend to lean toward the caucasian race. I do not profile based on age or height or weight, strictly caucasian......see what "the Nug" is getting at?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Here is the point

    There are extremists bent on destroying our nation.
    Some of them by blowing stuff up.
    Others by destroying the value and meaning of the very constitution that gives us our freedom.
    Others still by doing nothing at all.
    If there is action to be taken...then do it. By voting...By posting...By Blogging and By letting others know
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  9. #8
    boyzoi Guest
    ......see what "the Nug" is getting at?

    well it seems the "nug" is TRYING to get at some tail

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    There are extremists bent on destroying our nation.
    Some of them by blowing stuff up.
    Others by destroying the value and meaning of the very constitution that gives us our freedom.
    Others still by doing nothing at all.
    If there is action to be taken...then do it. By voting...By posting...By Blogging and By letting others know
    exactly my thoughts.. the worst thing one can do is nothing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,678
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Profiling is Profiling.

    You cant be to selective when you carry out something like this.

    If you are going to profile a ethnic group, gender, or age you do it to its full extent.

    For example, when I am at the local mall checking out some hot tail I tend to lean toward the caucasian race. I do not profile based on age or height or weight, strictly caucasian......see what "the Nug" is getting at?
    I do, except I like Black women, preferably between the ages of 24 and 30, shorter than me, nice, ample derriere, and in decent physical shape. Shame on you, Nug!
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 09-24-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast