Democrats on an Escalator
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrats on an Escalator

Democrats on an Escalator

My 4 yr old watched this over and over laughing and said, "They could walk up!" Obviously all in fun--these people are not representative of all liberals out there, just the ones that don't get it . . .

YouTube - Democrats on an escalator

boyzoi Guest
    ROTFLMFAO.............
    sadly though I think it is representative of most.....

You mean the Federal government did not rescue them. What are we paying taxes for anyway?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

NC, Garland (about 30 miles E. of Fayetteville)
    FEMA announced today they are starting a new escalator emergency response plan (EERP).

At a cost of $3.2 Billion, EERP will train responders how to respond to and coordinate local, state, and federal resources in the event of another tragic escalator shutdown. The director was quoted in saying, "the American people cannot be left without help when in need", he went on to say "people should be allowed to live uninterrupted lives, and any deviation in that routine can cause panic. We must avoid that panic at all cost because studies have proven that panic can drastically lower a person’s life expectancy".

That's awesome!

lmao that's so funny
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
    FEMA announced today they are starting a new escalator emergency response plan (EERP).

At a cost of $3.2 Billion, EERP will train responders how to respond to and coordinate local, state, and federal resources in the event of another tragic escalator shutdown. The director was quoted in saying, "the American people cannot be left without help when in need", he went on to say "people should be allowed to live uninterrupted lives, and any deviation in that routine can cause panic. We must avoid that panic at all cost because studies have proven that panic can drastically lower a personís life expectancy".
    lmao. that's funny too

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
    fema announced today they are starting a new escalator emergency response plan (eerp).

At a cost of $3.2 billion, eerp will train responders how to respond to and coordinate local, state, and federal resources in the event of another tragic escalator shutdown. The director was quoted in saying, "the american people cannot be left without help when in need", he went on to say "people should be allowed to live uninterrupted lives, and any deviation in that routine can cause panic. We must avoid that panic at all cost because studies have proven that panic can drastically lower a personís life expectancy".
    lmmfao!
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post

At a cost of $3.2 Billion, EERP will train responders how to respond to and coordinate local, state, and federal resources in the event of another tragic escalator shutdown. The director was quoted in saying, "the American people cannot be left without help when in need", he went on to say "people should be allowed to live uninterrupted lives, and any deviation in that routine can cause panic. We must avoid that panic at all cost because studies have proven that panic can drastically lower a personís life expectancy".
    While we're at it, we need to train EERP responders to teach those Democrats unfortunate enough to be on an escalator when it stops how to get off of the escalator and eventually lead a normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    While we're at it, we need to train EERP responders to teach those Democrats unfortunate enough to be on an escalator when it stops how to get off of the escalator and eventually lead a normal life.
    yes it's a good thought.. but don't think I will see it in my lifetime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast