Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig

Kind of like some people on welfare. Give them a little help and they want more and more.

FOXNews.com - Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

A huge pig called Bruce has trapped a terrified woman in her home in Australia.

Caroline Hayes, 63, tried to leave her house in Uki, New South Wales, to use the outdoor toilet, but the animal bit her and shoved her back inside.

Bruce, who is the size of a Shetland pony, showed up at her home 10 days ago after his owners were unable to cope with him and let him loose in the rainforest.

Hayes began feeding the beast, but he became more aggressive, demanding more food and biting her on the leg when she tried to go to the toilet.

Local rangers tried to rescue her but could not capture the huge animal.

The case has now been handed over to the Rural Lands Protection Board (RLPB), who have promised not to put the animal down.

Hayes told how she took pity on the beast, but it soon took over her home.

"When I found it, it had 15 ticks in its eyes which I actually took out," she said.

"One of its eyes it couldn't see out of, so I put cream in it, but apparently it's actually claimed my land and claimed my place.

"It started getting very pushy, started pushing me around, so I started to get a bit frightened, until the stage that it started knocking on my door at 4 a.m., actually head-butting my door.”
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wait, wait, wait.....

they've got rainforests in Australia?
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

boyzoi Guest

Talking

my first thougt for her..........grab the 30.06 and start singing" I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan"

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    my first thougt for her..........grab the 30.06 and start singing" I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan"
    I had similar thoughts, but wasn't sure if the lady would have a firearm since the Aussies began disarming citizens a few years back. Next thought was to grab the meat cleaver or 12lb sledge hammer. Little more messy, but "Pumba" will no longer be an unwanted guest.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

You can not eat a hog like that all at once.Take one leg at a time

Something in this story just doesn't add up. It says that when she tried to leave, she was pushed back inside by the pig. Is there only one point of entry and exit to her home? If that one entrance is blocked by the pig, couldn't she just use another or go out of a window? I honestly don't see how she is trapped because of a pig, regardless of how big it is.

I know pigs are supposed to be pretty smart, but I would still be pretty hesitant to admit that I was unable to outsmart one who had me trapped in my own house.
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

All I can say is "Hakuna Matata!"

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

what a bossy piece of pork.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

boyzoi Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    what a bossy piece of pork.
    I called Jimmy Dean.....he's been dispatched to assist the OZZies and prepare for the next partaaa.....HOT DOGS for all..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast