Who thinks this is over kill for CC. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Who thinks this is over kill for CC.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    Exclamation I saw a customer at my local gunshop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    well it all goes back to what you are comfortable with... I mean if Goliath had a ccw... maybe this would be his weapon of choice:)
    I saw a customer at my local gunshop fully conceal a full size Desert Eagle 44Mag. IWB strongside. Granted this dude tipped the scales on the good side of huge but still...WOW
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. Carry what you want, just shoot it well and practice alot. Get new elbows ,hands shoulders ears and nervous system.I know people that carry 44 mags for ccw.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Does anyone here carry either a .50AE or a Smith and Wesson .500 for either CC or OC?

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Does anyone here carry either a .50AE or a Smith and Wesson .500 for either CC or OC?
    I had a .50 AE desert eagle with a thigh holster... I still have the holster but when I had to pay the amount of money it takes to get my investment licenses I had to raise money quick.. so the desert eagle got sold.. I really wanted to carry it though at least for a day, if I could.. I am sure the weight of it would get annoying after a couple hours. I still plan on filling that thigh holster again with another .50 desert eagle.. so hopefully I'll still have the chance to try it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I had a .50 AE desert eagle with a thigh holster... I still have the holster but when I had to pay the amount of money it takes to get my investment licenses I had to raise money quick.. so the desert eagle got sold.. I really wanted to carry it though at least for a day, if I could.. I am sure the weight of it would get annoying after a couple hours. I still plan on filling that thigh holster again with another .50 desert eagle.. so hopefully I'll still have the chance to try it.
    Good luck with that! Those Desert Eagles are expensive! That's too bad that you had to sell your last one, though.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Good luck with that! Those Desert Eagles are expensive! That's too bad that you had to sell your last one, though.
    thanks.. yeah I did really hate to sell it.. was just looking at old pics from shooting it.. man that sucker kicks!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  8. #17
    I have thought about carrying my M1 carbine enforcer. I wonder if anyone makes a shoulder holster for them? for those of you that have never seen one I am posting a link.

    Universal Firearms Corp.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #18
    While I enjoy shooting my S&W Model 500, I think I'll stick with the Kimber Ultra Carry as my primary carry weapon.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I have thought about carrying my M1 carbine enforcer. I wonder if anyone makes a shoulder holster for them? for those of you that have never seen one I am posting a link.

    Universal Firearms Corp.
    You lucky bastard! Texas is great in that rifles and shotguns can be carried openly just about anywhere that handguns can be carried concealed. Have you ever open carried a long gun? How did it go for you?

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You lucky bastard! Texas is great in that rifles and shotguns can be carried openly just about anywhere that handguns can be carried concealed. Have you ever open carried a long gun? How did it go for you?
    I have never opened carried a rifle or shot gun myself. The enforcer though is classified as a pistol because the barrel is shortened and the stock removed and replaced with a pistol grip so one could carry it for a concealed handgun if he wanted to.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast