Who thinks this is over kill for CC. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who thinks this is over kill for CC.

Goes hand in hand with civil liability and what is comfortable

Depends on what's comfortable to conceal and what you can effectively handle. If you're in the desert or a warm climate such as I am then you start to think twice about anything larger than a single stack 9mm, .40 S&W and definitely steel framed.45 ACP pistols.

You then go back to my favorite pet peeve of civil liability if you live in a jurisdiction with no civil suit immunity.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    Depends on what's comfortable to conceal and what you can effectively handle. If you're in the desert or a warm climate such as I am then you start to think twice about anything larger than a single stack 9mm, .40 S&W and definitely steel framed.45 ACP pistols.

You then go back to my favorite pet peeve of civil liability if you live in a jurisdiction with no civil suit immunity.
    If open carry is the preferred mode of carry, then none of those factors (with the exception of what you can effectively handle) really needs to be taken into consideration.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    That would make the enforcer the BIGGEST pistol I've ever seen. Don't thing I could conceal that one effectively shoulder holster or otherwise.

gf
    Try this one: Serbu Super Shorty 9 12GA

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Just make sure you ask for permission from Big Brother BATFE before you even consider possessing one of those.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Just make sure you ask for permission from Big Brother BATFE before you even consider possessing one of those.
    Yep, but here in Florida, carrying it would be legal once through hoop for the ownership of "All Other Weapons"

Yep, but here in Florida, carrying it would be legal once through hoop for the ownership of "All Other Weapons"
    I hear that the same is true in Arizona, too. In fact, those same weapons could be open carried without a permit.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I hear that the same is true in Arizona, too. In fact, those same weapons could be open carried without a permit.
    Florida is strictly concealed carry, but it allows carry of any legally owned weapon.

Florida is strictly concealed carry, but it allows carry of any legally owned weapon.
    Yeah, the Florida permit is a concealed "weapon" permit, so that doesn't surprise me at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234