E Mail warning!!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: E Mail warning!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Wink E Mail warning!!

    Email Warning! -

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton," do not open it.

    It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Email Warning! -

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton," do not open it.

    It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.


    Last time I saw nude photos of "Hillary Clinton" was when I watched "The Crying Game". Very scary, and not something I'd like to see again in the near future.

    As for the nude photos of "Sarah Palin", not sure if I'd like to see that, but thanks for the heads up.

    Did you find out about the virus the "hard way"???



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    394
    Hey G-F,
    U R starting 2 scare me and the last time I felt that creepy was when that critter ate it's way out of some dude's chest in the original Alien movie, cleared the theater in seconds.
    I can re-load my computer but my cerebral hard-drive takes a complete DELTREE/C.
    Can we change the subject pretty please?

    Canis-Lupus

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Hey G-F,
    U R starting 2 scare me and the last time I felt that creepy was when that critter ate it's way out of some dude's chest in the original Alien movie, cleared the theater in seconds.
    I can re-load my computer but my cerebral hard-drive takes a complete DELTREE/C.
    Can we change the subject pretty please?

    Canis-Lupus





    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  6. #5

    Canis-Lupus--I remember

    I remember that scene in the Aliens movie quite well. My wife was 8 1/2 months pregnant when we saw that movie in the RAF Lakenheath base theater in the UK. My son was born 5 minutes after that little freak monster popped out and scared the daylights out of my wife. ]

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Email Warning! -

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton," do not open it.

    It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.
    Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure I remember that.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplites1234 View Post
    I remember that scene in the Aliens movie quite well. My wife was 8 1/2 months pregnant when we saw that movie in the RAF Lakenheath base theater in the UK. My son was born 5 minutes after that little freak monster popped out and scared the daylights out of my wife. ]
    Hope your son didn't look like the "Alien".


    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    During rehearsal for that scene, they didn't use blood - they put it in in the actual shoot, so when it shot out and hit the woman and she jumped around screaming, that was totally random and genuine surprise. It worked!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Email Warning! -

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

    If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton," do not open it.

    It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.
    lmao.. thanks for the warning
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    They loved this one on MySpace!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast