PETA...5 short of a 6 pack!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PETA...5 short of a 6 pack!

PETA...5 short of a 6 pack!

Anyone for a double scoop? How about a Bananny split!

Mama's milk ice cream cone, anyone?

WATERBURY, Vt. (AP) Mooove over, Holsteins. PETA wants world-famous Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream to tap nursing moms, rather than cows, for the milk used in its ice cream.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is asking the ice cream maker to begin using breast milk in its products instead of cow's milk, saying it would reduce the suffering of cows and calves and give ice cream lovers a healthier product.
    The idea got a cool reception Thursday from Ben & Jerry's officials, the company's customers and even La Leche League International, the world's oldest breast-feeding support organization, which promotes the practice for babies, anyway.

Read the rest here, The Associated Press: Mama's milk ice cream cone, anyone?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

These people are even bigger lunatics than I had thought.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    These people are even bigger lunatics than I had thought.
    Such a thing is possible ? :-)
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

what a bunch of freaks... I've actually heard of them attacking other people in order to "protect" the rights of animals..
    I thought human beings were the most intelligent animals?? not in these guy's circle.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I wonder what it would taste like. Rather than recommend using human milk, why not push soy milk? Next thing you know, they'll be complaining that the soy beans are being treated badly.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    even though this is so ridiculous it just makes me laugh, I mean I love ice-cream and I love my Mom ,but COME ON on the serious side as a breeder of Borzoi for 25 years, these folks are every bit as dangerous as the anti-gunners. Now they are pushing in every state they can a government enforced spay and neuter bill.
    It would force me by law to have any and all dogs I own spayed and/or neutered by the age of 6 months or face fines and if they got their way possible jail time and the confiscation of my dogs.
    These freaks want to control every aspect of your life.... ok back to the cake and ice-cream

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I wonder what it would taste like. Rather than recommend using human milk, why not push soy milk? Next thing you know, they'll be complaining that the soy beans are being treated badly.

gf
    Soy milk won't fly with them. Do you know how many Soy beans you would have to kill to get a gallon of Soy Milk?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post

gf
    Wait a sec! It's PETA, not PETS (People for the ethical of soybeans)!

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Soy milk won't fly with them. Do you know how many Soy beans you would have to kill to get a gallon of Soy Milk?

no...how many?........

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Wait a sec! It's PETA, not PETS (People for the ethical of soybeans)!
    Are you sure it's "PETS" and not "PEST" (People for Ethical Soybean Treatment"?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast