VISTA Rocks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VISTA Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Vista here where I live is the hotel silly mental health group .I also am avoiding it.
    I agree. Windows XP was the best.

It took me a while to adjust to it, but now that it's been a little while I rather like it also.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

How many of you are primarily Mac users? I'm pretty sure all of you are aware of virtual PC, an application that allows Mac users to run Windows on their Macs. Is a VISTA version of virtual PC currently available?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I agree. Windows XP was the best.
    N 20000 before that, N 98 before that... it always takes a little getting use to a new OS, but for me SP stood for eXtra Problematic. N for you MAC users out the my son had a MAC notebook, biggest POS I have ever had to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    N 20000 before that, N 98 before that... it always takes a little getting use to a new OS, but for me SP stood for eXtra Problematic. N for you MAC users out the my son had a MAC notebook, biggest POS I have ever had to work with.
    At first, I too disliked Mac OS because I did not find it as user friendly as Windows. However, I have come to appreciate my Mac OS X and I like the fact that because there are some applications that will run on Windows but not Mac OS, I can just open Virtual PC to run those. However, I'll stick with XP for the time being.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12