The Castle Doctrine at work, no guns used!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Castle Doctrine at work, no guns used!

The Castle Doctrine at work, no guns used!

Police: Sex offender dies during home invasion - 9/28/08 - Chicago News - abc7chicago.com

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis police say a convicted sex offender died during a struggle after a father found the man in his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom.

Police responding to a call from the city's northwest side about 3:20 a.m. Sunday found 64-year-old Robert McNally on the hallway floor with his arm around the neck of 52-year-old David T. Meyers, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount says Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy is planned.

Police say Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window with rope, condoms and a knife.

Police say the girl awoke and saw the man in her room and screamed.

Meyers had served 10 years in prison for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct and was wanted in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender.

Police do not anticipate any arrests.

Yes he died from a heart condition. BIG HOLE IN IT FROM 45.

Wow...that sounds like an open-and-shut case. Good job on the chokeout! He'll probably be investing in a firearm soon.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

As the Bible says "Your sins will find you out". He now gets to meet the author.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    As the Bible says "Your sins will find you out". He now gets to meet the author.
    And then, he will (most likely, based on his actions described in the article) get to meet the biggest pervert of them all.

I hear Obama told him to say hi to his cousin...

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    And then, he will (most likely, based on his actions described in the article) get to meet the biggest pervert of them all.

I hear Obama told him to say hi to his cousin...
    Now that's just wrong!

old perve got what he deserved...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thats a WIN

and no weapon used

I wonder what the Brady Bunch thinks of Choke Holds now

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    Thats a WIN

and no weapon used

I wonder what the Brady Bunch thinks of Choke Holds now
    I think they are going to try to put a ban on strong grips..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

So I'm just curious...maybe someone here knows this...what kind of funeral or memorial service happens for someone who was killed while violating the most basic moral precepts of humanity? Say a sex criminal dies "red handed" - with absolutely no doubt as to his intent - as in this instance, or a murderer dies, etc.

Does everyone show up at the funeral home and say, "Well...uhhh...he was a colorful guy, that's for sure! Yep...never a boring moment..."?

Presumably these people have families, and at least they would show up for the funeral. Obviously in public they would just offer no comment but privately, what's that like? Must be very awkward, or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast