Are all people from FL this way??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Are all people from FL this way??

  1. #1

    Are all people from FL this way??

    Do all people from FL think they own the world and every one else is in it to Kiss there butt? The landlord just rented to a mom and her 16 year old kids they moved in yesterday and the first thing he does is come to my building and light up a bowl of pot. Right in front of every one then tonight he does it again around 5 on the front steps like it;s nothing. Whats more is it's one of the O G types ( white boy who thinks he is a hard black gangsta) I would just like to know if all people from FL are this way or if i just lucked out and happened to get this one lol.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Do all people from FL think they own the world and every one else is in it to Kiss there butt? The landlord just rented to a mom and her 16 year old kids they moved in yesterday and the first thing he does is come to my building and light up a bowl of pot. Right in front of every one then tonight he does it again around 5 on the front steps like it;s nothing. Whats more is it's one of the O G types ( white boy who thinks he is a hard black gangsta) I would just like to know if all people from FL are this way or if i just lucked out and happened to get this one lol.
    Sounds like a call to the local "Po Po" is in order. Once "Vanilla Ice" gets a visit from "5-0" he may see the light.




    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    A pretty darn brazen thing to do, to say the least. Has he intimidated everyone into not calling the police on him?

  5. #4
    I think a little time behind bars might help him to see the light.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sounds like a call to the local "Po Po" is in order. Once "Vanilla Ice" gets a visit from "5-0" he may see the light.




    gf
    lmao.. +1 to that... what an idiot. his brain must be so baked.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    lmao.. +1 to that... what an idiot. his brain must be so baked.
    Especially since he's doing out in the open around people he doesn't even know very well.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Especially since he's doing out in the open around people he doesn't even know very well.
    exactly. it's like his lights are turned off upstairs.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    Exclamation wow!

    That is not typical Floridian behavior...Where we are it would be meth. Wait until he is good and numb and add to his knot collection. 2-3 good cracks to the skull bucket and by the time the cops get to him you can claim self defense........

    Seriously keep an eye out and see if his dealer delivers...take pictures and turn it over to the local sheriff. Let mom know that she has failed as a parent and should have corrected them early on to prevent this...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Do all people from FL think they own the world and every one else is in it to Kiss there butt? The landlord just rented to a mom and her 16 year old kids they moved in yesterday and the first thing he does is come to my building and light up a bowl of pot. Right in front of every one then tonight he does it again around 5 on the front steps like it;s nothing. Whats more is it's one of the O G types ( white boy who thinks he is a hard black gangsta) I would just like to know if all people from FL are this way or if i just lucked out and happened to get this one lol.
    I assume that's a rhetorical question
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

  11. There are wiggers all over and florida is not immune from them. They see the blacks taking over and getting all the front page news press and they want some. Tell this lady to make all her statements to police anonymous and don't get in the fools way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast