Nationwide Call To Action Now: Stop The $700 Billion Wall Street Buyout - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nationwide Call To Action Now: Stop The $700 Billion Wall Street Buyout

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'll be glad to. Your suggestion that they could start going door to door confiscating guns is hyperbole. As for the Katrina reference, let's not also forget that shopkeepers and store owners kept looters at bay, also, and the gun confiscation scheme ended almost as quickly as it began. Obama is an anti, but he won't be sending his gestapo out to confiscate people's guns.
    Please provide facts for your statements...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Please provide facts for your statements...
    I just did. Without getting into another heated debate like we did on the CCW holder getting fired by pizza hut thread, I stand by everything I say. Take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I just did. Without getting into another heated debate like we did on the CCW holder getting fired by pizza hut thread, I stand by everything I say. Take it or leave it.
    I leave it as unsupported conjecture without any supporting facts...

I believe anything can happen and if we lull our self to sleep it will.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I leave it as unsupported conjecture without any supporting facts...
    If you want to allow such nonsense to guide your actions and thinking, be my guest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123