O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    He will get his due in jail. They won't put up with his smug self.

Speaking of "smug", this guy's cocky attitude reminds me of Obama during the Presidential debate.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Speaking of "smug", this guy's cocky attitude reminds me of Obama during the Presidential debate.

gf
    At least Obama didn't kill anyone. Him being president isn't nearly as bad as someone killing two humans and getting away with it.

That's what happens when you DON'T hold a "Hollywood" trial in Hollywood. We get ****** done down here! LOL

I'm caloused to that evil bastard so I hope he never makes it out of jail. Sorry (not really) if that hurts anyones feelings.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

5. Put is hisman where the sun don't shine. Seems to be alot of this from people of color.Be strong be proud be free be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    At least Obama didn't kill anyone. Him being president isn't nearly as bad as someone killing two humans and getting away with it.
    I'm not 100% convinced that he did it. If he was involved in the killing, he had to have had help. I find it odd that they weren't able to find any co-conspiritors.

I do find it very eerie that he gets convicted of another crime on the 13th anniversary of his initial accquital.

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 10-05-2008 at 03:31 PM. Reason: eliminated unnecessary text
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I'm not 100% convinced that he did it. If he was involved in the killing, he had to have had help. I find it odd that they weren't able to find any co-conspiritors.

I do find it very eerie that he gets convicted of another crime on the 13th anniversary of his initial accquital.

gf
    He did it. However, between his all star defense team and the incompetence of the prosecution, he was guaranteed to go free. The legal system in this country really does favor those with money, regardless of one's race. I know that me and most of you on this board probably wouldn't have been able to win in the face of all that evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    That's what happens when you DON'T hold a "Hollywood" trial in Hollywood. We get ****** done down here! LOL

I'm caloused to that evil bastard so I hope he never makes it out of jail. Sorry (not really) if that hurts anyones feelings.
    doesn't hurt mine.. he should have been locked up 13 years ago.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    doesn't hurt mine.. he should have been locked up 13 years ago.
    Well, I think they're gonna make an example out of him this time around. Originally I felt that he'd get a slap on the wrist, but the more and more aI think about it, I think it's gonna be the other way around. I continue to hold out hope that if Michael Jackson gets busted doing something again that he too will be imprisoned, rightfully so.

I do find it very eerie that he gets convicted of another crime on the 13th anniversary of his initial accquital.gf
    Glock Fan, I was borderline also until he attempted to have his book published. Supposedly a fictional account of how he would have committed the murders it turned out to be more of a confession, at least that's what those who had a chance to read it said.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Well, I think they're gonna make an example out of him this time around. Originally I felt that he'd get a slap on the wrist, but the more and more aI think about it, I think it's gonna be the other way around. I continue to hold out hope that if Michael Jackson gets busted doing something again that he too will be imprisoned, rightfully so.
    glad to see it was not just a smack on the wrist.. hopefully it will be more like a smack on the butt by big bubba.
    as for our good friend/pedafile Michael Jackson, well, maybe he can share a cell with OJ and bubba.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast