O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Glock Fan, I was borderline also until he attempted to have his book published. Supposedly a fictional account of how he would have committed the murders it turned out to be more of a confession, at least that's what those who had a chance to read it said.
    I've read the book, and still think it's possible that he either had co-conspiritors or wasn't involved. Though I feel that he likely had a huge part in what happened, I don't feel that he could have pulled it off alone. The book was mostly for publicity and to boost his ego. He's a very cocky guy, and the book was another way for him to sort of "brag" about what happened, knowing very well that double jeopardy would protect him from criminal consequences.

    Bottom line is that the guy is a scum bag, and I'm glad that he's getting the justice he deserves in NV. I hope he does every single minute of his sentence in a very harsh prison environment. Maybe he'll have a nice long prison roamance with a very large and unsavory fellow inmate.




    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I've read the book, and still think it's possible that he either had co-conspiritors or wasn't involved. Though I feel that he likely had a huge part in what happened, I don't feel that he could have pulled it off alone. The book was mostly for publicity and to boost his ego. He's a very cocky guy, and the book was another way for him to sort of "brag" about what happened, knowing very well that double jeopardy would protect him from criminal consequences.

    Bottom line is that the guy is a scum bag, and I'm glad that he's getting the justice he deserves in NV. I hope he does every single minute of his sentence in a very harsh prison environment. Maybe he'll have a nice long prison roamance with a very large and unsavory fellow inmate.




    gf
    He wrote it because he was involved. Whether he had help or not, he was involved.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    He wrote it because he was involved. Whether he had help or not, he was involved.
    I'm sure that he was involved, maybe a better term would have been the level of involvment. It's too bad that he doesn't have the rocks to reveal who helped them. There is no statute of limitation on murder, so any info he provides will help convict the others who were involved and responsible for the crime.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    He did it. However, between his all star defense team and the incompetence of the prosecution, he was guaranteed to go free. The legal system in this country really does favor those with money, regardless of one's race. I know that me and most of you on this board probably wouldn't have been able to win in the face of all that evidence.
    No one on this board would have had to resort to using a knife.

    j/k of course, but I thought it needed pointing out.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm sure that he was involved, maybe a better term would have been the level of involvment. It's too bad that he doesn't have the rocks to reveal who helped them. There is no statute of limitation on murder, so any info he provides will help convict the others who were involved and responsible for the crime.



    gf
    It's unfortunate that the book can't be used as evidence against him (that pesky little thing known as double jeopardy). Rapper C-Murder was convicted of murder when the prosecution used lyrics from some of his songs as evidence against him, so it's not inconceivable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast