Sarah Palin Debate Flowchart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Debate Flowchart

Sarah Palin Debate Flowchart

I received this in my email today.

http://beardless.mirror.waffleimages...eee95fd258.jpg

Excellent prompt. Too bad Biden doesn't have something similar to follow:

McCaskill then turns her comments to Joe Biden, the Deleware Senator and also the vice presidential running mate to Barack Obama and she states "has a tendency to talk forever and sometimes say things that are kind of stupid.”
    Easy to find Democrats saying things critical of the current Democrat ticket. Claire McCaskill is a Democrat Senator from Missourri.
    Wake up America: Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., Says Joe Biden Sometimes Says 'Stupid Things'
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Joe Biden didn't exactly shine either, but he was far less unimpressive than Palin was. Not only did she not answer most of the questions asked of her, but everything she said sounded rehearsed.

I was not impressed with Biden. I thought for all the great experience he was supposed to have he did not do a lot better than Palin to me. For someone that no one wants to give credit to, stuck in front of cameras on t.v. seen around the world she keep here composer and did all right.
    Last edited by HK4U; 10-05-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Beats the hell out of lying throughout their teeth. Sarah is of high moral values, Biden is a life time poly -tick attached to a moraless lawyer!!!!!

What amuses me about debates is that they are nothing more than contests about who is better at saying what the people want to hear while not actually answering the questions asked of them.

She is the only hope for a real person on any ticket.

What I like about here is her lack of experience. All the rest are career politicians and we all know we have the best politicians money can buy.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    What I like about here is her lack of experience. All the rest are career politicians and we all know we have the best politicians money can buy.
    So you must love Obama then, right? What you see as an asset, I see as a liability. I've said it repeatedly, and I'll say it again. Between Biden, Obama, McCain, and Palin, Americans don't have any good choices at all in this year's election. God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    ... Palin was. Not only did she not answer most of the questions asked of her, but everything she said was rehearsed.
    fixed it for ya

She could only answer questions that she had the answers to written on her flash-cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast