Bush speech you never heard - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush speech you never heard

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It would make for a great terrorist propaganda clip if it wasn't so blatantly false.
    Since when has the truth ever mattered to the anti Bush propagandists? Because propaganda is exactly what this video is.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It would make for a great terrorist propaganda clip if it wasn't so blatantly false.
    Careful, there is a larger percentage of our population than we want to admit that DO believe it IS true... why? Because they seen it on TV, that makes it true! (for them)

I don't know what we do with such people. Hit them in the head with a baseball bat? Will even that get their attention?

I doubt it. And a BUNCH of those people are going to vote for Anti-Gun O'bomb'a.

And that is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Careful, there is a larger percentage of our population than we want to admit that DO believe it IS true... why? Because they seen it on TV, that makes it true! (for them)

I don't know what we do with such people. Hit them in the head with a baseball bat? Will even that get their attention?

I doubt it. And a BUNCH of those people are going to vote for Anti-Gun O'bomb'a.

And that is scary.
    ...or youtube, for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12