A little dose of truth - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: A little dose of truth

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Oh my we do not need to get testy here, (or is it too much caffeine in your life) we are after all on the same side. I remember the 07 incident, as well as the first one. It occurred just after I had recovered from a extensive illness and had returned to work, and this one was during the 04-05 time period. N my bet is no one on this forum will be voting for the man.

    Although he may not be a practicing Muslim now he was then, can you say hypocrisy's. Anyone can be one religion and attend another and claim to be both or neither which ever suits the cause of the moment, and this is what he is doing. Kind of like the idiots that work for Ford or GM and drive a Toyota all the while complaining about job cuts, true hypocrisy at it's finest.

    "Voting" - maybe, "Voted" - no. One forum member "The Gunny" claims to have already voted (via absentee ballot) for Obama.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    "Voting" - maybe, "Voted" - no. One forum member "The Gunny" claims to have already voted (via absentee ballot) for Obama.



    gf
    Well, if the polls are correct, we who plan not to vote for Obama are in the minority. Unfortunately, some of Obama's supporters will be gun owners like ourselves.

  4. Yep already voted for him.

    As to the Muslim argument if you don't believe everyone else how about McCain he says Obama's no Muslim. You know some of these comments here are a bit over the top. I mean we can all disagree however some of the tripe I see being posted here as fact is a bald faced lie. Someone else pointed out it does your side no credit to keep spewing these hideous borderline racist allegations. Perhaps you just came from a Sara Palin rally? I wonder if someone here has a pointy hat and a sheet hanging in the closet.

    I consider it my duty to vote. I feel we all have that responsibility to many have died defending that right. I sincerely hope everyone who posts here votes. This election will be over in a few weeks and I hope some of the worst mud slinging can be avoided at least here.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    i heard a excerpt from a town hall meeting where he told a hard working plumber he wanted to redistribute the wealth . he is a communist and a socialist. i cannot believe that anyone on this board would even consider voting for him. i took a oath once upon a time to defend this country and it's way of life. socialism would end this country as we knew it.
    Right on. He may not be a Muslim but he is for sure a socialist and the only difference between that and a communist is how it is spelled. If you do not like the country and the rights our Founding Fathers fought and many died for then Obama is your man.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gunny View Post
    Yep already voted for him.

    As to the Muslim argument if you don't believe everyone else how about McCain he says Obama's no Muslim. You know some of these comments here are a bit over the top. I mean we can all disagree however some of the tripe I see being posted here as fact is a bald faced lie. Someone else pointed out it does your side no credit to keep spewing these hideous borderline racist allegations. Perhaps you just came from a Sara Palin rally? I wonder if someone here has a pointy hat and a sheet hanging in the closet.

    I consider it my duty to vote. I feel we all have that responsibility to many have died defending that right. I sincerely hope everyone who posts here votes. This election will be over in a few weeks and I hope some of the worst mud slinging can be avoided at least here.

    I got one. Dressed up like "Merlin" once for Halloween.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Right on. He may not be a Muslim but he is for sure a socialist and the only difference between that and a communist is how it is spelled. If you do not like the country and the rights our Founding Fathers fought and many died for then Obama is your man.
    To prove your point he has the backing of the US Communist party.... yeah that is one credential I would like...

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gunny View Post
    Yep already voted for him.

    As to the Muslim argument if you don't believe everyone else how about McCain he says Obama's no Muslim. You know some of these comments here are a bit over the top. I mean we can all disagree however some of the tripe I see being posted here as fact is a bald faced lie. Someone else pointed out it does your side no credit to keep spewing these hideous borderline racist allegations. Perhaps you just came from a Sara Palin rally? I wonder if someone here has a pointy hat and a sheet hanging in the closet.

    I consider it my duty to vote. I feel we all have that responsibility to many have died defending that right. I sincerely hope everyone who posts here votes. This election will be over in a few weeks and I hope some of the worst mud slinging can be avoided at least here.
    So if someone disagrees with your view then it is borderline racist... figures you would vote for someone that wants to neuter the Military... Gunny (NOT)

  9. A little dose of truth

    As to his being Muslim or not, I really couldn't care less, America is a place where anyone can aspire to the top. However, I have heard it said that Muslim allows it's adherents to lie lie, yea, even demands they lie to infidels, anything to accomplish what they desire. I don't think it is too much of a stetch to say that Obama is a pinko, socialist, commsymp (a term not heard lately). One of our member posted something title, "Who Am I?" that made one stop and think about the comparisons between Obama and Palin. Palin is very similar in background to one Theodore Roosevelt as far as her background goes. My main problem with Obama is: How does anyone feel that 143 days as a Junior Senator qualify anyone to be President? How does Joe Biden hold his head up, with his years in hte Senate, to play second banana to someone who has less than a year's experince in national government? It is my theory that Biden fully expects Obama to be assassinated, making Biden the next President. I have no problem with Obama's race, but I know that many do. My grandfather was the Klansman, not me. If Obama had a few terms as a Senator or Representative, I would not object to his run for the Oval Office, But come on, 143 days??? You cannot go to work for McDonald's and in 143 days become a store manager. And just because Obama has a whole slew of advisors, he is the one who would have to make the decision, or at least he would be the one whose feet would be held to the fire if he blew it. John McCain is the only candidate who has fought for this country, and the only one with the experience of his years in the Senate. In the past, a Junior Senator would never have been allowed to overshadow his Senior Senator, let alone the entire Congress of the United States. I am not even addressing Obama's wish to strip us of our Second Amendment Rights. I just believe he has no business running for President at this time, in eight or sixteen years, maybe, but not now.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    Sorry but you may very well be wrong. Go to Snopes.com and check it out. There are a lot of things about both McCain and Obama that are not true... The closer we get to the election the more rumors we get..
    Keith Ellison, the Democrat REPRESENTATIVE for Minneapolis is the first avowed Muslim Congressman. It was HE who took his oath on the Quran, not B.H.O.
    Last edited by PascalFleischman; 10-16-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: I got the name mixed up with Ralph Ellison, an author.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

  11. From the susa (socialist states of america) we will help you even if you don't want it or we will kill you. THANKS GUNNY.The blood of many is under your feet.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast