A little dose of truth - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: A little dose of truth

  1. The question is who's is up nobamas.Bought and paid for by the liberals.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Well, if the polls are correct, we who plan not to vote for Obama are in the minority. Unfortunately, some of Obama's supporters will be gun owners like ourselves.
    Me being one of them, Obama has enough dirty diapers to clean up after Bush leaves. Gun laws will not be changed atleast in the first four years of his admin If he comes back for a 2nd. We will be as free as we are now when it comes to guns.

    The W is the worst in my opinion. Thats why i can't vote for a guy who said i voted with the bush administration 90% of the time. I think that's ludacris.
    Yup it would be agreeing to failure. At a time when russia wants more, and china has it all. We cant afford to keep up in Iraq when they have 87 billion in thier purse. The should give us atleast half of that. I think current mil spending should contenue, but should be spent more wisely. aka like leave Iraq, and funnel that cash to a loosing war in Afghanistan.

  4. #73
    And again ^^ Barak is not a muslim, was never, or will ever be. So thats an ignorant desperate moove that you guys keep implying on. If you want to label get your facts streght then talk, You sound like the average person in the woods that is cutt off from the real realities we live in. The truth doesnt get any clearer unless you listen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYspjJCjgX8
    Last edited by createdeemcee; 10-29-2008 at 01:53 PM.

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    somewhere in north texas
    Posts
    599

    hey!!!

    I do live in the woods and i am well aware of what is going on in the world and in this election. hussein IS A MARXIST, SOCIALIST COMMIE LOVIN ISLAMOFASCIST SOB. does that make it any clearer? he will scrap what is left of the constitution and ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HIM IS A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY.IF THIS WAS EVER HIS COUNTRY. YOU PEOPLE WANT TO B COMMIES YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT ME. I AM THROUGH WITH YOU.

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    The question is who's is up nobamas.Bought and paid for by the liberals.
    Maybe with the exception of gun-grabbing Michael Bloomberg, isn't every politician in someone's pocket?

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    I do live in the woods and i am well aware of what is going on in the world and in this election. hussein IS A MARXIST, SOCIALIST COMMIE LOVIN ISLAMOFASCIST SOB. does that make it any clearer? he will scrap what is left of the constitution and ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HIM IS A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY.IF THIS WAS EVER HIS COUNTRY. YOU PEOPLE WANT TO B COMMIES YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT ME. I AM THROUGH WITH YOU.
    LOL!!! AMEN Boris!!! Couldn't have worded it any better! God Bless America and God Bless Old Glory!

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    i do live in the woods and i am well aware of what is going on in the world and in this election. Hussein is a marxist, socialist commie lovin islamofascist sob. Does that make it any clearer? He will scrap what is left of the constitution and anyone who votes for him is a traitor to his country.if this was ever his country. You people want to b commies you can do it without me. I am through with you.

    +1000.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #78
    right on createdeemcee. Where have you been. Glad to see me and you and gunny are on the same page. Our guns are safe and So long to bush-mcain-rove style politics.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    right on createdeemcee. Where have you been. Glad to see me and you and gunny are on the same page. Our guns are safe and So long to bush-mcain-rove style politics.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

  11. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Maybe with the exception of gun-grabbing Michael Bloomberg, isn't every politician in someone's pocket?
    I would bet he is getting a little under the table so to speak.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast