Republican/Democrap joke
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republican/Democrap joke

Republican/Democrap joke

I got this off another forum, how true it is!

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below.

She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"
    "I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
    The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."
    "I am," replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met , but, somehow, now it's my fault."
    [B]Μολών Λαβέ

كافر , and proud of it

PRICELESS!!!

This one came through my e-mail recently

spc:)
    Last edited by spc; 10-14-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: spelling,,, what else

Heard it said recently that being a typical Liberal Democrat means being dedicated to the notion that it's entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

5. :D:D:D:D I love it!
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Now that's funny!
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

7. Gotta save this one:D:D:D:D:
    It's timeless!
    BTW only get 4 grins, 5 is too many.
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

That's a good one. Any more though there are many on both sides of the isle that are a joke. A bad joke, and the joke is on us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Uh, pardon me, which end of a turd is the clean end? I'm not a Democrat so I don't know those secrets of theirs.

BTW, that is a REALLY good one. !!!!

lol that is soooo true!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

lol that was pretty hilarious. lol Oregan vet i think you pick it up and, pretend you did it by the clean end, just dont smell your fingers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast