Toddler Shoots Dad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toddler Shoots Dad

Ok well if this post is tuning into trying to find out if video's are fake or not PLEASE tell me if this 911 tape of a call is fake or real. YouTube - Horrible 911 Dispatch Call (CAUTION: VERY DISTURBING) Now it says it's taken from a real 911 call from "Betsy Harpers real 911 dispatch call on April 11, 1997." I cant tell and it's driving me nuts.. it was going to be a movie or something. Now idk what to think part of me thinks it's fake because it was going to be used for a movie. If it's real that's really ******* Up and one more reason why you should own a fire arm.
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 10-14-2008 at 07:37 PM.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Pretty poor fakery. The gun wasn't pointed towards anyone when you hear the supposed gunshot, which isn't even as loud as the music that is playing. Look at it in slow motion.
    But, a large percentage will believe it is true. Even on this website, it seems.
    Whether there was a gunshot or not, I think we can all agree that it was extremely irresponsible to be letting a young child play with a gun. Idiot.

Sounds fake to me. Everything seems timed just right and she's overdoing the panicking thing. In real life, people sound either extremely nervous and are unable to talk (characterized by a dry throat, strained voice, etc) or they compensate for their nervousness by getting angry and confrontational. Often, shock takes over and people sort of "forget" to cry for quite a while. This is a symptom of coming to the startling realization of a significant change in one's existence.

Listen to verifiably real 911 calls. People aren't crying like they just found out their spouse is having an affair. They sound like someone with extreme test anxiety. It's probably more common for people to throw up in a situation like that than cry.
    Last edited by toreskha; 10-15-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

That is the dumbest parent Ive ever seen.

That was hilarious! In a way it's kind of sick. The child is a computer generated image or was electronically inserted into the video footage. Shadowing is totally off and the camera angles are messed up. I finally watched the video wondering why so much controversy. Had a media professor friend of mine check it out. He agrees with me that the footage is bogus.

Too funny!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Maybe it was produced by the Brady Bunch.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Maybe it was produced by the Brady Bunch.
    Maybe? I would say definitely!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12