OOPS Caught in the act!

Thread: OOPS Caught in the act!

Exclamation OOPS Caught in the act!

Well the word is out this whole finical mess is directly accountable to ACORN and B Hussein O with direct ties to the Carter and Clinton administration, but somehow the Democrats still blame Bush...

For your edification... EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"

There's plenty of blame to go around to everyone, but ACORN definitely gets a substantial chunk. Hopefully Obama's significant ties to them will become more evident before the election.

I REALLY am not looking forward to an Obama presidency.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    There's plenty of blame to go around to everyone, but ACORN definitely gets a substantial chunk. Hopefully Obama's significant ties to them will become more evident before the election.

I REALLY am not looking forward to an Obama presidency.
    I don't think anyone wants him in the White House, but if the polls are correct, it's becoming likelier and likelier every day. While the Democratic left wing organizations certainly can be held to account for this, so too can Bush and the Republican Congress over which he presided for the first six years of his presidency, for their failure to reign these groups in.