OOPS Caught in the act! Part II
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOPS Caught in the act! Part II

Exclamation OOPS Caught in the act! Part II

This question has been asked before but now it is serious... Obama's citizenship in question in court and Judge Orders Obama to produce birth certificate

boyzoi Guest

surprised?

this is on WND also along with a lot of other info both timely and disturbing

Not saying that I want Obama to win, but whoever is bringing this is obviously desperate to depose of him by any means necessary, even if it is on a technicality. I don't see anyone questioning McCain's citizenship status, despite the fact that he was born in Panama. Go ahead, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Not saying that I want Obama to win, but whoever is bringing this is obviously desperate to depose of him by any means necessary, even if it is on a technicality. I don't see anyone questioning McCain's citizenship status, despite the fact that he was born in Panama. Go ahead, check it out.
    The man was born on a U.S. military base, which is considered to be U.S. soil, and both of his parents were U.S. citizens. Neither of his parents denounced their U.S. citizeship.

If the tables were turned, I'd be saying the same thing.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    The man was born on a U.S. military base, which is considered to be U.S. soil, and both of his parents were U.S. citizens. Neither of his parents denounced their U.S. citizeship.

If the tables were turned, I'd be saying the same thing.

gf
    Technically, you're right, but because it is located outside U.S. borders, and the constitution requires presidential candidates to be "natural born citizens" I'm sure that if someone was desperate enough, they could argue that he is not a "natural born citizen." Not saying they would win, but it could certainly be argued.

Actually...

Technically, you're right, but because it is located outside U.S. borders, and the constitution requires presidential candidates to be "natural born citizens" I'm sure that if someone was desperate enough, they could argue that he is not a "natural born citizen." Not saying they would win, but it could certainly be argued.

It was brought up very early in the campaigns, by guess who... No not the republicans.

Being born on a military base is considered a "Natural Born Citizen" because a U.S. Military Base is considered the United States.
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

wolfhunter Guest
    McCain's status was determined as part of the US Supreme Court decision regarding either Barry Goldwater, or A. Stevenson (I don't remember which). The man was born in the Territory of Arizona, not a US state and the court ruled that the child of US citizens born in a US territory or miliary installation on foriegn soil, is a natural born citizen.

One might question the Indonesian school records showing Barak listed as an Indonesian citizen.

If a child is born in a country, let's say "Kenya" and has only one parent that's an American citizen, does this make him a "natural born citizen"????

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

11. No he is an illegal allen and needs to be deported

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast