Sarah Palin on Snl
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin on Snl

Sarah Palin on Snl

Anyone see Sarah Palin on SNL? She was a reel trooper and did great against the liberal smear tactics.

wolfhunter Guest
    She did a good job. It would've been better if Baldwin had left the US when GW Bush was elected, like he promised...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    She did a good job. It would've been better if Baldwin had left the US when GW Bush was elected, like he promised...
    And taken all of his friends too. . . .
    "A kind word only goes so far, a kind word and a gun goes a lot further" 1924
    Be Safe, Be Confident, Get Trained! Copyrighted 1996
    [email protected]

I could not believe Baldan would lie about that. What a freak.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. How many Baldwin Brothers are there, anyway? Seems like just when I think I got it figured out, ANOTHER Baldwin pops his head up!!
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

Quote Originally Posted by dancingwolf View Post
    How many Baldwin Brothers are there, anyway? Seems like just when I think I got it figured out, ANOTHER Baldwin pops his head up!!
    There are four. Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen. Alec is a flaming liberal. Daniel and William are liberals but not as vocal as Alec. You don't hear much about them on the political stage. Stephen is the black sheep of the family. He's a conservative Republican Christian and is not afraid to tell people his political stance. He works with young people through "The Breakthrough Ministry".
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    There are four. Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen. Alec is a flaming liberal. Daniel and William are liberals but not as vocal as Alec. You don't hear much about them on the political stage. Stephen is the black sheep of the family. He's a conservative Republican Christian and is not afraid to tell people his political stance. He works with young people through "The Breakthrough Ministry".
    I have seen Stephen on some talk shows. One out of four is better than none I guess.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

she looked hot on their in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast