Funny review of a gas mask. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny review of a gas mask.

Or at least until Obamanation takes the throne.
    He wont hurt us, he has bigger fish to fry, his first task is going to be saving Healthcare, Millions are dying for free out there. Lets give them a chance. The supreme court ruling guarantees that.

Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    He wont hurt us, he has bigger fish to fry, his first task is going to be saving Healthcare, Millions are dying for free out there. Lets give them a chance. The supreme court ruling guarantees that.
    How about the millions of babies that he would kill?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    How about the millions of babies that he would kill?
    Question (and this question changes what it means with all the different religions):

WHERE do the babies (the part of them that is immortal, the "soul") go from abortions or accidents or whatever.

Example: Where do their souls end up, those that are dead before they are ...say 3 years old. Where according to YOUR religion?

I don't mean to be offensive, it is a technical question. The answer will vary according to the religion.

I believe that until a child reaches the age of accountability, in other words until he is old enough to know right from wrong and make a decission about his personal relation with the Lord he goes to heaven. There is no set age according to scripture as I see it but it can very.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Question (and this question changes what it means with all the different religions):

WHERE do the babies (the part of them that is immortal, the "soul") go from abortions or accidents or whatever.

Example: Where do their souls end up, those that are dead before they are ...say 3 years old. Where according to YOUR religion?

I don't mean to be offensive, it is a technical question. The answer will vary according to the religion.
    Murder is murder regardless of what one's religion is. It shouldn't matter whether the person has been born or not. it's all immoral in the eyes of God.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12