Funny review of a gas mask.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny review of a gas mask.

Funny review of a gas mask.

I got my Cheaperthandirt catalog last week and i just got around to looking it over. On the cover they have on sale the US Issue gas mask ( OM10 gas mask set). I went to the site and was reading the reviews on it and this one was so funny. Here it is "This mask actually works and works well. My wife has I.B.S. so she is constantly passing gas. When I am fortunate enough to get a warning from her I put the mask on then I can continue to watch Jerry Springer. If this mask can keep the air pollution from her crop dusting from getting me sick it is a winner in my book." That's so funny. Not a bad deal 10 dollars for a used but like new mask with carry bag two new filters. On top of that it comes with the drinking hose and 2 extra lenses and i think it even comes with a water bottle top for the drinking hose. MLT-9104 - OM10 Gas Mask,Filter Carry Bag Protect against Nuclear, Bio, Chemical, Virus if you are stocking up why not add this to your stock. I am sure it will help.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I hope his wife does not get offended easily.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

LOL, i know right..

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I hope his wife does not get offended easily.

Really? YOUR wife reads what YOU write on these forums? Really? What is her user name on here?

What does she pack for a gun?

If you aren't married, does your girlfriend read it?

You are you talking about Vet?

I always thought that it was understood that gas masks should be a part of everyone's survival kits.

Not sure how long the filters stay good if keeped sealed but at least a few years I woud think.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The Filters are NEW Sealed in plastic bags. I here you can pick them up cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    The Filters are NEW Sealed in plastic bags. I here you can pick them up cheap.

Or at least until Obamanation takes the throne.

lol... No we will need them even more then as it will give people all the more reason to Nuke us INFIDELS>..
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 10-20-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast