Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    She's cute. I always wondered why they call it getting "fixed" when things worked fine before the operation . . .
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one who thought of it that way.

Both of them are cuties!

Boy, am I GLAD I didn't have to wear one of those when I got "fixed" on September 10th, 1971.

Yes, that day DID make an impression on me!

I've got 2 cats. Always best to have them a friend to play with when you aren't there. Luke is in for many hours of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Both of them are cuties!

Boy, am I GLAD I didn't have to wear one of those when I got "fixed" on September 10th, 1971.

Yes, that day DID make an impression on me!

I've got 2 cats. Always best to have them a friend to play with when you aren't there. Luke is in for many hours of fun.

TMI buddy, TMI!!!! (Too Much Information)

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Congrats on the Beagle! Quite a worthy pup....

At first I thought it was that old joke....."I just got my dog 'fixed'....now he's a Democrat"
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Haha. I've got her here at the office with me today, still with the collar on. She's walking around my office bumping into everything!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

you should train her to rabbit hunt. Beagles make some good rabbit dogs. Even deer dogs if thats legal to do in your state.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    you should train her to rabbit hunt. Beagles make some good rabbit dogs. Even deer dogs if thats legal to do in your state.
    I really don't hunt but maybe if I did. Not that I wouldn't GO hunting, I just don't know anyone that hunts really.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

its ok if you don't. beagles are good dogs period. I got a akc chocolate lab and if you walk outside with a gun she starts going crazy with excitement. She just loves it. She is a pretty good dove hunting dog. I haven't worked with her enough to make her set still while in the field. She just runs around the whole time but she has an eye to see those birds fall like you wouldn't believe. I didn't know labs had such a good nose on them either. She has even jumped rabbits for me too.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Congrats on the Beagle! Quite a worthy pup....

At first I thought it was that old joke....."I just got my dog 'fixed'....now he's a Democrat"

What kid of fix would that be? A frontal lobotomy?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12