Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed

Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed

Poor little puppy can't even walk cause she's still doped up. And boy is she pissed at having to wear that collar!

I just started a Dog Owners group if anyone else here has dogs.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

She doesn't look very happy.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    She doesn't look very happy.
    gf
    If you'd just been "fixed", would you have a happy face?

That lamp take 40w bulbs? lol j/k vary nice dog whats her name?
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 10-21-2008 at 10:33 AM.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Yea, that's the low light setting I had on plus it was a pic I took with my phone. Her name is Daisy. That was her name when I got her and didn't think of anything better. My other dog is Nola, black half lab/pitt mix.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

She's cute. I always wondered why they call it getting "fixed" when things worked fine before the operation . . .

8. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

I am on my 4th Golden retriever. The first three all died at age 8. All were very healthy, active dogs with only one thing in common; they were all fixed at 6 months in accordance with the vets best advice. My last one still has his jewels and he turned 10 yesterday.

I know you are glad to get her home. What was broken on her?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It was kinda part of the deal when I adopted her. The story was a lady was hanging out at Pecto for a few afternoons with her trying to get her adopted. My friends girlfriend saw her and wanted but he wouldn't let her because they already had two beagles. They knew I wanted to get Nola a friend so they called me up to tell me about her. SUCKER! Right when I saw her I knew I wanted to get her. So the lady was drilling me with questions about the place I would have them at and said that she wouldn't give me her full breed AKC paperwork until I got her fixed to make sure I wouldn't breed her. So I eventually got it done. Nola was already fixed when I adopted her from the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.

11. Yea I really like the hearing aid.Fixed that dog won't hunt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast