Update With Me and My Kidney Stones - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update With Me and My Kidney Stones

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    What's up Lukem?? Hope you are feeling better. By the way, I am originally from Tampa. Born and raised, grew up in the northern section of town around Bearss Ave. and Lutz area. My dad just moved from Temple Terrace to his house on Anna Maria Island. So, I guess we have ties....

Go Bucs and Go Rays!!!
    Cool. I lived here for about 8 months a few years ago. When I moved here, that was the year tampa won the stanley cup. I move here this time and the rays go to the world series. I must be a good luck charm!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Cool. I lived here for about 8 months a few years ago. When I moved here, that was the year tampa won the stanley cup. I move here this time and the rays go to the world series. I must be a good luck charm!
    Yeah that was a good year for sports in Tampa. Bucs having recently won Super Bowl 37 and then the Lightning win the Stanley Cup in 04'. Now the Rays in the World Series... I'll tell you what, stay there this time!!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

We're all praying for you, Luke!

I am SO ready for the surgery. I was in the ER again all day due to the pain. Not fun at all.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Best wishes and our prayers will be with you.

Ouch!

You have my sympathy! The only election I ever failed to vote in (since I was old enough to vote) was because I spent most of the day in the ER with my first kidney stone attack.

I hope you get a chance to catch a stone(s) and get it analyzed. A diet change might can help prevent future attacks. Of course lot's of liquids can help as well.

Well I'm back home from the surgery and everything went great. I'm a little groggy but may be in for a lot of pain here soon. Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that I'll be most likely away from the site for the next few days. If you have any questions or issues, still send them over but know that I'll get to them once I'm 100%.

Now Behave!

That's Great news. take it easy and all will be well.
    hope to hear from you soon.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Ouch!

I've had stones before over a decade ago. They are not fun and probably are one of the most painful things one can experience. Fortunately they were never to the point to where I had go to the crusher (lithotripsy) or had to go under the knife to get them out.

Hopefully your urologist will be able to tell you what caused them so they don't come back.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast