Why I want Palin as VP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I want Palin as VP

Lightbulb Why I want Palin as VP

RNC shells out $150K for Palin fashion - Jeanne Cummings - Politico.com

spent $20K to take her kids with her

and when she got "caught", what did she do ?

amend the documents to say her daughters were on "Official business"

posts/responses here are classic

RNC pays $150K for Palin's clothes - SpartanTailgate.com - Michigan State Spartans Forums

yep, shes fit for the White_House

I'm still voting for McCain. Better than being in a marxist society under Osama Nobama.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I'm still voting for McCain. Better than being in a marxist society under Osama Nobama.
    +1. And a vp that does not know history.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

amen to leavingmass. no wonder the GOP wants to keep the bush tax cuts for the "wealthy"

Is spending to ensure a candidate looks good any worse than this:

Obama's $150 Million Election Spree - BusinessWeek.com - MSNBC.com

Barack Obama spreads his money wide; John McCain must pick his fights | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Obama swamping McCain on TV - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

McCain Camp: Obama's Running The Most Negative Campaign Ever - Marc Ambinder

Politics is politics. How they decide to spend their campaign money is up to them. At least McCain took the gentleman's way and decided to stay with the $84.1 million in public money for the general election. Obama originally said he would also but changed his mind early on, go figure.

boyzoi Guest

Question

using the liberal logic that is so often used in this forum, how is this a bad thing when compared to the $6000 pant suits worn by Hillary, or the $400 hair cuts etc etc.....by default (again using liberal logic) all democrats are guilty of the same types of spending sprees because some democrats have!!!
    not to mention, I beleive heard or read somewhere that this $150,000 worth of cloths was actually donated? and when done being used, will be donated to charities...??

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    using the liberal logic that is so often used in this forum, how is this a bad thing when compared to the $6000 pant suits worn by Hillary, or the $400 hair cuts etc etc.....by default (again using liberal logic) all democrats are guilty of the same types of spending sprees because some democrats have!!!
    not to mention, I beleive heard or read somewhere that this $150,000 worth of cloths was actually donated? and when done being used, will be donated to charities...??

You must remember that liberals have selective memories.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. And a vp that does not know history.
    Which one, Biden or Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Which one, Biden or Palin?

Bidan of course. I am sure Palin knows who was President when the stock market crashed in 29.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Bidan of course. I am sure Palin knows who was President when the stock market crashed in 29.
    Palin has shown herself to be just as inept, if not more so. Even lying ***** Joe the Plumber could tell you what periodicals he reads on a daily basis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast