I like this guy...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like this guy...

Talking I like this guy...

Don't know who he is but I Like this guy!!

Good one Sheldon!

That is a good one. It was sent to me in an email last week. He is right on!!! Thanks for thinking of posting it.

AMEN Brutha!!!

Ya buddy there is some real people here.

Wake up America...

If you believe all that stuff he was talking about is true...

Then you are awake!

We need more people in America who are awake.

Who understand the fact that money does not grow on trees.

That without guns, honest people can't protect themselves anymore.

wolfhunter Guest
    This guy is good. Thanks for posting.

Straight and to the point... my whole family has bought into the liberal machine as well........... I tell them they are friggin' zombies..........
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

That guy has his stuff together. Everything I've thought and said over the years in one 10 min video. I'd like to meet him and shake his hand! Too bad it won't change the brainwashed among us...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

It's great to see someone standing up for all there rights/views. It's also nice to see him cover all the topics and not just harp on one thing like, Guns/race and so on. Yes people do need a hand at some time in there life to get back on there feet. But it should be just a boost to help you get back on your feet. It should not be away of life/how you make your living. We have people who can work but choose to life off TAX payers ( when they do not even need the help. They are just slackers).
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; 10-23-2008 at 08:02 PM.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

This guy keeps talking about how much of a 'free thinker' he is. But I see him so wrapped up in his 'right wing republican' thinking, that's not free thinking at all.
    We cannot keep dividing everything into a left or right issue. We need to break free from that.
    There is something BEYOND the left-right paradigm, it's called globalism. Many of the people in power want to centralize and consolidate everything, and to perpetrate this schism between us is to keep us sidetracked from the REAL enemy, and bicker and fight amongst ourselves while they carry out thier agenda and blame it on the left or the right.

Think outside the box.

YouTube - How The Elite Control Politics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast