Home shot up for McCain Palin signs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home shot up for McCain Palin signs

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You don't really believe that do you? If I did not like someone and wanted to get to them I would find someway better than the signs. It was an attack by an Obama supporter period.
    Yes I do believe it. Having your home shot up and immediately blaming it on the fact that you have McCain yard signs is like a Jewish person getting shot and immediately blaming it on anti-Semites. Every person with a McCain yard sign doesn't get their house shot up for that reason, and every Jew doesn't get shot just because they're Jewish. Shouldn't he at least wait until all the facts are in before jumping to conclusions so quickly? I would.

Sure HK4u whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Yes I do believe it. Having your home shot up and immediately blaming it on the fact that you have McCain yard signs is like a Jewish person getting shot and immediately blaming it on anti-Semites. Every person with a McCain yard sign doesn't get their house shot up for that reason, and every Jew doesn't get shot just because they're Jewish. Shouldn't he at least wait until all the facts are in before jumping to conclusions so quickly? I would.
    Believe what you want to. I don't buy it for one minute.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Believe what you want to. I don't buy it for one minute.
    Why don't you? Are you saying you believe that the yard signs were the reason his home was shot up, even in the absence of evidence? What's your evidence, his word? Just because he says that's the reason, even without yet knowing, you believe it?

Why don't you? Are you saying you believe that the yard signs were the reason his home was shot up, even in the absence of evidence? What's your evidence, his word? Just because he says that's the reason, even without yet knowing, you believe it?
    If I have something against you and I am mad enough and crazy enough to do something to you it would be a lot worse that your signs.. I would probably go after your house or car. Something of real value. This was just someone that was for Obamanation and wanted to show his lack of respect for someones rights.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If I have something against you and I am mad enough and crazy enough to do something to you it would be a lot worse that your signs.. I would probably go after your house or car. Something of real value. This was just someone that was for Obamanation and wanted to show his lack of respect for someones rights.
    So I guess you've missed all the stories about people having their yard signs stolen? The fact is, this guy is jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see until all the facts come out before we assume that the people who did this were Obama supporters wanting to off him simply because he had a McCain/Palin sign in his yard. I gotta tell you, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

So I guess you've missed all the stories about people having their yard signs stolen? The fact is, this guy is jumping to conclusions. Let's wait and see until all the facts come out before we assume that the people who did this were Obama supporters wanting to off him simply because he had a McCain/Palin sign in his yard. I gotta tell you, that seems like a bit of a stretch.
    Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Wait......... wait......

Did I read this right?

The friggin' LEFT WING LIBBIES used "GUNS" to shoot up a republican place??????

GUNS ARE BAD......... GUNS KILL PEOPLE......... BAD BAD GUNS.......

I think all guns should be arrested and put into prison for life.....

LMMFAO...

They preach it............ they just know better!
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    You never answered my question. You haven't heard all the stories of yard signs being stolen?

Now, I'm sure you'd agree if I (a Black man) were to be shot at random by a White man, wouldn't it be presumptuous of me to say that it was a racist act before I have all the facts about what motivated him? What's so different about this incident? You have yet to answer my question about why you're so convinced that this was the work of an Obama supporter?

BO supporters

Guess it shows what type of persons a lot of the Obama supporters are.
    I don't know if it was on this forum or not, but I read where a girl in PA was robbed and because she was a McCain -Palin supporter she had her face disfigured with a knife to put Obamas initial on her forhead.
    Last edited by PaulIcemanMc; 10-28-2008 at 07:01 AM.
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast