Home shot up for McCain Palin signs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home shot up for McCain Palin signs

Exclamation Home shot up for McCain Palin signs

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs - Politics News Story - WKMG Orlando

Ok this is getting ugly.

Try That crap in a rural area and see what you get.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Guess it shows what type of persons a lot of the Obama supporters are.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Guess it shows what type of persons a lot of the Obama supporters are.
    +1 HK. You beat me to it! Makes you wonder what these same people may do if he does not win.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I saw on the news this morning where a campaign worker for McCain and Palin was attacked and her attacker carved the letter "B" in her face! It showed her picture on the news, it looked like a branding.... It is going to get real ugly the closer it gets to election time.

6. This is going to get ugly. Win or Lose.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

And they shot at McCain's bus too... yeah BO if he wins there will be a riot, and if he looses there will be a riot.

The guy is only assuming that this happened because of the yard signs. Don't get me wrong, the a**holes who did this need to get caught and should go to jail, but it's a bit presumptuous of him to assume that it was because of his yard signs. Most people who don't like someone's yard signs just remove them (also a crime, but usually not a reason to shoot up someone's home).

You don't really believe that do you? If I did not like someone and wanted to get to them I would find someway better than the signs. It was an attack by an Obama supporter period.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    And they shot at McCain's bus too... yeah BO if he wins there will be a riot, and if he looses there will be a riot.
    +1 exactly what I was going to say. there will be riots either way.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Mccains rioteers when he loses will be a bunch of old people on walkers. HA HA

Or in all seriousness the klu klux klan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast