Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief

She has at least as much experience as any one else on either ticket and is the most conservative and has also by far the strongest moral values of the bunch.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    She has .... by far the strongest moral values of the bunch.
    Maybe this is why the MSM and Obama's supporters don't think she's qualified?

If Alaska's proximity to Russia gives Palin foreign policy experience, then the governors of Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Vermont, Maine should be equally qualified for their proximity to Canada, right? Give me a break. Palin is no more a foreign policy expert than Obama is.

And she has a nice set of cans.....

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    And she has a nice set of cans.....
    No she doesn't.

I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.
    I am actually voting for Mccain because of the twins......

And it ranks as one of my top 5 things to do on my priority list.

boyzoi Guest
    I beleive those are referred to as "bodacious TA TA's

You would have thought all the experience that W bush had he would have done alot better. I mean the guy grew up in politics and his dad was president. Who ever could be more prepared than he. But look where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    You would have thought all the experience that W bush had he would have done alot better. I mean the guy grew up in politics and his dad was president. Who ever could be more prepared than he. But look where we are.
    Ditto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast