Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation What's w got to do with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    You would have thought all the experience that W bush had he would have done alot better. I mean the guy grew up in politics and his dad was president. Who ever could be more prepared than he. But look where we are.
    What does W have to do with this thread????? PLease kindly keep your hands and legs inside the ride until the election stops moving.....
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    What does W have to do with this thread????? PLease kindly keep your hands and legs inside the ride until the election stops moving.....
    I think that regardless of how much XP you have....you are never really ready to be Commander-in-Chief.

    Its kinda like your first time in the sack......ya know?

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.
    When you say "...a couple of guys..." I you're not including me based on my response to Nug's comment. I was only responding in jest.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    What does W have to do with this thread????? PLease kindly keep your hands and legs inside the ride until the election stops moving.....
    W has got everthing to do with john mccain. He said he voted with him 90 percent of the time so thats what its got to do with it.

    Ihearttednugent is right. No one can be ready for the job.

    Just cause a dudes old and been in the senate forever and served in the military doesn't automatically qualify him for the job

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,669
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    W has got everthing to do with john mccain. He said he voted with him 90 percent of the time so thats what its got to do with it.

    Ihearttednugent is right. No one can be ready for the job.

    Just cause a dudes old and been in the senate forever and served in the military doesn't automatically qualify him for the job
    All of which goes to show that there really are no good choices in this year's election. Many Obama supporters seem to be choosing him only because they're angry with the current Republican administration, and not because they like him. Many McCain supporters seem to be choosing him because they see Obama as being too liberal, and not because they like him.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 10-27-2008 at 03:39 PM.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    All of which goes to show that there really are no good choices in this year's election. Many Obama supporters seem to be choosing him only because they're angry with the current Republican administration, and not because they like him. Many McCain supporters seem to be choosing him because they see Obama as being too liberal, and not because they like him.
    Couldnt have said it better myself

  8. #27
    right on tatte

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast