Reason why schools have a dress code.

Thread: Reason why schools have a dress code.

Talking Reason why schools have a dress code.

LOL this kid is packing more heat then a mod hit squad..

YouTube - Why cops don't like baggy clothes

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

That's messed up. What is this world coming to???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Talk about altering the way you dress in order to accomodate concealed carry....

Holy smokes...
    N38 19' 56.52" W85 45' 8.56"
    Semper Gumby
    Ethics are what we do when no one else is looking.

Wonder if he would set the metal detector off at the airport.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Old video. Notice that no version of this shows him walking into the room or any view of him from behind.

I'm willing to bet either of those would've exposed the fact that something was out of the ordinary.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I've seen this video many times before. In fact, I believe that there have been threads on this board about it as well. Anyway, there's no way anyone could safely holster that many concealed weapons on their person, unless they are all unloaded.