Those Damn Democrats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Damn Democrats

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    anyone using this type of tactic IMO should be jailed.......and I dont think McCain was using this to support his campaign, thats you and your liberal logic again.
    but to make sure we are being fair.......
    29. The Tawana Brawley Hoax
    there ya go.....those damn democrats Sharpton et al........I dont think he EVER apologized for what he did, and after all he is a liberal, so he represents all of you...using liberal logic.
    as usual, your argument is weak

troll

Those Acorns, I mean Demoncrats.

No wonder Obamanation is ahead.

WLBT 3 - Jackson, MS: Voter rolls stuffed with dead and absent registrants

Voter rolls stuffed with dead and absent registrants
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

While both parties have their share of kooks and crackpots, let's not change the subject of this thread, which is about a REPUBLICAN woman who tried to make Barack Obama supporters look like a bunch of criminals. All she succeeded in doing, however, was making herself look like an idiot.

The Mccain campaign has looked desperate in my opinion. All they want to do is throw out these harsh personal attacks and none are working. Palin is the worst for it. That woman should shut her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    The Mccain campaign has looked desperate in my opinion. All they want to do is throw out these harsh personal attacks and none are working. Palin is the worst for it. That woman should shut her mouth.
    Democrats are guilty. Earlier, I suggested changing the name of this thread to those damn Republicans. Maybe instead, it should be "Those Damn Politicians."

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    exactly,

DESPERATE is truly what I'm seeing from republicans

no real argument about mccain or Obama ability or meaningful facts.

Actually there have been some good posts with the actual positions of Obama that are simply being ignored. I don't like McCain. But Obama is a danger to gun rights and to the country.

The fact is Obama has said he wants to end the Bush tax cuts. That is a tax increase on everyone who pays taxes and on some who don't. Obama has said he wants to increase Capital Gains taxes. That will destroy the stock market. Obama has said he wants to increase Corporate taxes. That will do nothing but raise prices on everything for everybody. Corporate taxes are nothing more than disguised taxes on everyone.

Obama is seen as weak on foreign policy. Obama has a record of acting (and talking) against the Second Amendment. Obama chose Joe Biden (who earlier said Obama was too inexperienced to be President) and Joe Biden brags about being the author of the "assault weapons" ban.

Obama wanted to cut and run from Iraq when that would have been seen as a surrender and a defeat by the world. Obama opposed the surge even after it was successful in reducing violence and murders.

Obama wants to "spread the wealth" but not by making it easier for more people to become wealthy but rather by taking from the successful and giving their money to the unsuccessful.

If you are interested in meaningful discussions, than let's look at the meaningful facts.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12