Solid tactics are successful

Thread: Solid tactics are successful

Talking Solid tactics are successful

My two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

1. They absolutely dominated the competition using solid tactics for flanking, advancing, grazing fire and cover fire.

2. They proved that mutual support is a must for "survival"

3. Fluid movement and proper use of cover and concealment allowed them to overwhelm the opposition.

4. I AM SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I am sure that is the result in large part of the good teaching from mom and dad.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

good skills for good patriots to learn
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

boyzoi Guest
    bravo and a huge CHEERS to the kids

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    My two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

1. They absolutely dominated the competition using solid tactics for flanking, advancing, grazing fire and cover fire.

2. They proved that mutual support is a must for "survival"

3. Fluid movement and proper use of cover and concealment allowed them to overwhelm the opposition.

4. I AM SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

Being conservative, Christian. and having a paintball tournament probably qualifies the school to be put on some government watch list. You know it must be a training camp for right wing paramilitary training.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Talking Paint ball is a legit sport!!!!!

It is being considered for addition to the Olympics...

All Olympic sports were to show a warriors prowess initially at the first games...

Just where does synchronized swimming fit on the ancient battle field...or dancing with 8 foot long ribbons???
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    It is being considered for addition to the Olympics...

All Olympic sports were to show a warriors prowess initially at the first games...

Just where does synchronized swimming fit on the ancient battle field...or dancing with 8 foot long ribbons???

+1. Some of the so called sports in the Olympics have become a little goofy.

They should have no problem whatsoever getting their CCW permits. You must be quite the proud parent!