Obama's Mistress
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Mistress

Obama's Mistress

Talk about a 'Teflon Candidate'---if this is true, it probably won't stick either.

BLACKFIVE: The Wolf on Obama's Mistress

Nothing seems to matter with BHO's past or his associations.

And, I'll believe MSM running this when I see it.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

My oh my, the stuff people come up with during election season never ceases to amaze me.

The bad part is even if everything and more is true about Obama we will probably still get stuck with him. What a disaster it will be.
    Last edited by HK4U; 10-26-2008 at 10:55 AM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation If this is true

They have done a great job of keeping this out of the hands of talk radio and the vast right wing conspiracy
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Scum bags will be scum bags.This is what we will get.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    My oh my, the stuff people come up with during election season never ceases to amaze me.
    Another insightful and informative post--it sucks being number 2, doesn't it.
    Repeat after me: "Post Count, Post Count, Post Count..."
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The bad part is even if everything and more is true about Obama we will probably still get stuck with him. What a disaster it will be.
    This I believe. Facts are of no importance to his supporters. Many perceive a vote for BHO as a retroactive vote against Bush. Others just want to believe...
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    They have done a great job of keeping this out of the hands of talk radio and the vast right wing conspiracy
    This amazes me; I have always believed the MSM is all about revenue. But in this case they seem to truly support him--to the point of distortion or mendacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Scum bags will be scum bags.This is what we will get.
    That is, of course, opinion--but just because it's opinion does not make it wrong. Unfortunately, it cannot be repeated enough that all politicians fit your description. I can only hope there are some exceptions to the rule ready to take office--somewhere...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

8. You know I am reminded of a phrase from my youth, "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!"

Considering that McCains first marriage ended in divorce due to his ADMITTED INFIDELITY on NUMEROUS OCCAISIONS. And the current allegations against Sara Palins extra-marital affair with her husbands business partner I would think they would be smart enough to refrain from throwing rocks. Oh well as long as when this gets ugly and it will everyone remembers who started throwing rocks first.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by The Gunny View Post
    You know I am reminded of a phrase from my youth, "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!"

Considering that McCains first marriage ended in divorce due to his ADMITTED INFIDELITY on NUMEROUS OCCAISIONS. And the current allegations against Sara Palins extra-marital affair with her husbands business partner I would think they would be smart enough to refrain from throwing rocks. Oh well as long as when this gets ugly and it will everyone remembers who started throwing rocks first.
    Your right Gunny, we really shouldn't be throwing stones. But let's look at who's reporting on Palin's affair, The National Enquirer. We all know how reputable a paper that is.:

Sarah Palin Affair? Right Celebrity

I admitt it was with me. Kill it and grill it what more can you ask for.

boyzoi Guest
    well there are plenty of whores and yard dawgs in both parties..... Clinton getting his BJs in the white house, the Kenndys and their Monroe connection, Kenndy and his dead girl in the water, and lest we forget Barny and his gay brothal...... then theres the guy that tapped his foot in the bathroom, and.....well McCain now maybe Palin......yep plenty of that to go around:suicide2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast