7 1/2 Years... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 1/2 Years...

wolfhunter Guest
    I believe Bella is female

3. 7 1/2 Years

You might get an argument on Bella Abzug being female LOL. History is the arbiter on whether a president is good or bad, not the people who are around as his contemporaries. RWR indeed was considered a poor president while in office, due to things like Reagonomics, etc. History has given him the title of the Great Communicator, because he was able to phrase his ideas very clearly and concisely. Obama, win or lose, will be remembered as a well-spoken person. He is a snake oil salesman, lulling people with his words and phrases. Only problem is, there is no one today who wants to oil a snake.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 10-30-2008 at 02:34 AM. Reason: typos
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

The subject of this thread makes me think about how people tend to feel about their presidents after they've been in office for so long. If Obama wins and gets reelected for a second term, will we be saying similar things about him. Only time will tell.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    The subject of this thread makes me think about how people tend to feel about their presidents after they've been in office for so long. If Obama wins and gets reelected for a second term, will we be saying similar things about him. Only time will tell.
    Dang it, Tatted!! I'm trying to wind down to go to sleep, and you come up with THAT nightmare. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Dang it, Tatted!! I'm trying to wind down to go to sleep, and you come up with THAT nightmare. Thanks.
    Sorry, wolfhunter. Those are the kinds of things I think about. I can't help it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12