Senator Ted Stevens found guilty on all counts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator Ted Stevens found guilty on all counts

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    The only thing I think we could hope for at this time is for Stevens to win, step down, and have Governor Palin appoint a new Republican to the seat, just before she leaves to move to Washington D.C. to serve as Vice President.
    Despite Stevens' popularity and Alaska's redness, I just don't see how he can win this election.

Hopefully he won't win and will take himself out of the race.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Oh come on, LeavingMass and HK4U. Criminals, scoundrels, and crooks are plentiful in both parties.

Nah uh!

According to the "sheep" on this board, ONLY democrats can do evil or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    Nah uh!

According to the "sheep" on this board, ONLY democrats can do evil or bad.
    Sheep? Is that what you call someone that votes for a Marxist?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sheep? Is that what you call someone that votes for a Marxist?
    No. That's what we call someone who won't make their choices based on reason, but rather, on crazy, off the wall assumptions, many of which aren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    No. That's what we call someone who won't make their choices based on reason, but rather, on crazy, off the wall assumptions, many of which aren't true.
    Well which assumptions that have been made about Obama do you know for a fact are false?
    All you have to do is do a little digging, read a little background on Obama and you find a whole lot of history that is very, very scary and as the old saying goes, "where there's smoke there's fire".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

your right kwo51 we might as well move to communist china. Maybe we should just go ahead and kill ourselves. You and hk4u are way off what will happen.

leavingmass is right. You guys are good to point out the democrats but can't see the corruption on the other side to. I see it on both sides. Thats why its impossible to vote the "christian Way" thats the stupidest thing i hear on a consitent bases.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    This is why we will lose our freedom,you can't change the mind of a moroon.
    Whats a moroon ?

... no further question....

Yet we have several supposed gun ownership supporters on this forum who totally ignore the history of Obama and gun ownership. I would guess that has to come from a blind bias.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12